"Food!" "Noh!"

TIME SKIP - FORWARD
5 MINUTES LATER

"Bingo!" Cleo exclaimed victoriously, placing down what she deemed her last piece.

"You're definitely playing this wrong." Angelo said, looking down at the Monopoly board and seeing all the pieces forming a board wide smiley face of properties.

"I think I like it better this way." Cleo said. That and she just never learned how to play.

Angelo looked at her through his glasses, raising his eyebrows into an expression that said, 'Really?'. He was able to sense the BS. He shook his head as all he got in response was an "idgaf, I'm happy" grin in response.

Angelo groaned, pushing himself away from the unfinished (not started) game. He rested his face in his palm, "I'm bored, and hungry. Lilllllly!"

Of course the brown haired girl didn't hear this, she and her, well, brothers were talking in the other room having an "adult discussion". Cleo didn't mind all too much, still suppressing the memory of the she-devil spirit thing that attacked her, but Angelo on the other hand didn't really like being out of the loop.

But, he figured he probably couldn't leave the most likely mentally scarred girl alone with her thoughts to suffer, so Monopoly it was.

Yet Cleo was getting pretty bored too, and even though she wasn't all that hungry, her brain was thinking about food. "Liilllly, I'm traumatized and hungry. Feeed meeee." She followed suit.

All for seeing what was up in the kitchen? Party of two.

•••

"I know I haven't exactly been 'in the game' for a while, but I do remember enough to know that a spirit can't haunt some place they didn't die. And last I checked, nobody's died at that house unless my memory's a bit fuzzy." Lily said sarcastically as the trio poured over the books of myth on the old, creaking table.

"Alright that narrows it down a bit. It's gotta be a possessed object then right?" Sam bounced off the idea.

"Find it, salt it, burn it, and then..." Dean's words hung on the air. What exactly was gonna happen when this was all over? Would she join them or stay behind with her friends?

"Yeah, except the only problem is that the witch brings all types of stuff back from the archaeology unit at the museum. It could be any of the artifacts she keeps stuffed up in the attic." Lily cut in, having an idea of where his thoughts were going.

If she didn't know the answer herself, how could she answer him? Besides, one of her friend's in the other room nearly died to today because of that spirit. They had a job to do.

Neither Sam nor Dean failed to notice her evasion of the question or how she referred to the place where she lived as that house. They made eye contact, a silent conversation happening in the few seconds it did and just like that they looked away.

Sam let out a heavy sigh. "Well, at least we have a place to start." He said, placing down a book only to have a wild Angelo suddenly appear, sliding it off the table and into his hands.

"What the heck is wendigo?" The boy asked, flipping through the pages.

"I think I heard about one of those in Teen Wolf. They eat children or something like that." Cleo said, entering the kitchen as well taking a seat across from Lily.

Lily quirked an eyebrow in question, but Cleo just smiled.

"Well, then." Angelo replied, before the book was promptly removed from his hands by Sam.

"It actually doesn't stop at just children, they eat humans in general." Dean said, hoping the not so fun fact would disgust them enough to leave.

No dice.

"That's fun." Angelo snorted.

Meanwhile, Cleo had taken on a very serious facade, her eyes however not losing their smile as she made eye contact in attempt to be serious. Her legs were crisscross applesauce as professional as could be on the slightly wobbly chair, and she folded her hands together, internally straightening her imaginary tie.

Lily's eyes were skeptical, silently telling her friend to leave so she and her brothers could figure out what was going on, but Cleo was determined.

She confidently stated her case as though she couldn't possibly be denied, "Food."

Oh my god, Lily thought, shifting and pinching the bridge of her nose.

They stormed the kitchen, put their strategizing on hold, for this?

"I thought you two were playing Monopoly?" Sam asked turning to Angelo who he guessed would be more mature at the moment.

"We were, but Cleo does not know how to play." Angelo said plainly.

"Yes I do." Cleo replied, quick to defend herself (even though it was a lie). She turned back to Lily, argument still prepared, "Food."

"She makes a pretty convincing case." Dean spoke up, realizing he hadn't eaten since they'd left Virginia.

Cleo decided she liked the spiky haired Ken Doll remake.

"Food?" Cleo asked, turning over to look at Sam.

Sam looked at the girl who still looked like she got hit by a bus (just slightly less, cause she fixed her hair), and over to Lily who looked ready to work herself to the bone.

"Food." He replied with a nod.

She held her hand for a high five out of respect, and he did not leave her hanging.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." Lily mumbled, pulling herself out of her seat as everyone started getting ready to go. Cleo, who linked arms with her, ignored this. She happily dragged Lily to the door, a little skip in her step as she hummed what sounded like Guns and Ships.

"Do you know any good food places around here?" Lily heard Dean ask Angelo as they headed for the front door.

"McDonalds if you feel like eating cardboard, and then there's the Swedesboro diner. They've got some good pie."

"Diner it is."

To be continued...
You know what? This whole Supernatural section is sorta like a series they're all connected, and my fingers are getting tired of typing out to be continued.