up all night to...get good grades gareem

Cleo jolted awake, a stray paper on the table before her sticking to her face. She'd been filling up her head with just as much myth she could. She was tired of not knowing half the creatures that they crossed paths with, so she took upon herself to stay up until 2 am looking at...well-

She peeled the paper off her face, blinking blearily at the word "wendigo", that apparently being the last thing she'd searched up on. Of course she waited until Lily was asleep to start her research, knowing her friend would probably be the responsible one and tell her to get some sleep. But as Cleo and the suitcases beneath her eyes knew quite well, sleep was something to be chased and chased until it came right around and hit you like a truck.

Cleo's eyes found a cup of hot chocolate that wasn't so hot and a bit on the warm side now. She knew by the little sticky note on it that it was from her early bird of a best friend who'd set it there and she gave a tired smile. Her gaze shifted her gaze from the mug to the digital clock of the microwave's dull numbers that blinked 2:47 pm.

Ah, the life of an insomniac.

Pulling herself up from the table, she felt a sudden tug in her subconscious mind as she made her way to the bathroom. It felt quite familiar and it only occurred in certain cases, so either one, someone was emotionally distressed somewhere or two, the author was toying with their universe again.

She chose to put it off for the moment, walking past Dean who stared at the zombie like teen as she passed by. He shrugged it off.

Lily'll handle it.

Sam walked out of the bathroom, pausing as he was met with a very tired looking Cleo. He braved himself for a screech, but as if by some miracle, it didn't occur. "Jesus fureaking Christ-" She simply grumbled in response to the sight, voice heavy with drowsiness. He didn't think he'd ever seen someone that tired turn around so fast as she walked out the door.

"Lilllly." Cleo whined tiredly, with no possible chance of being heard whatsoever.

But somehow, someway, Lily managed to.

"LILY" 'S CONTINUATION

"What hell did you crawl out of?"

"Research."