Chapter 18

Smut warning ;)

Levi slammed him roughly against the wall the second they stepped into the elevator, but Eren found he didn't care considering the heated kiss he was suddenly experiencing.

Honestly, he was surprised they had made it this far. Their picnic at the Tower had been packed in a rush and then the pair had made a beeline back for the apartment. For once, Eren hadn't stopped at every street corner and begged Levi to wait while he took in the sights. The only sight he wanted to see was the older man, naked and panting above him.

The fact they'd made it back to the apartment building was a feat in itself considering they'd both been holding in pent up sexual tension for the other since the day they'd met. Now, it was finally pouring over in a rush of bruising kisses and Eren wasn't complaining in the least.

The ding of the elevator doors sliding open barely registered in his brain, he was too focused on the feeling of Levi's lips against his own to be paying much attention to anything else. He whimpered in complaint when the man pulled away, only to be dragged out of the elevator and towards the apartment door.

Eager and clouded with lust, he pressed himself up against Levi's back, latching his lips onto the pale skin of his neck.

"F-fuck, Eren." Levi stuttered, nearly dropping his keys at the unexpected assault. "Let me open the fucking door first."

"No." He growled against the man's neck, sucking on the place he had bit earlier and lavishing the area in attention as he pressed his growing arousal against the man's ass.

"Shit." Was the sound of keys clattering against each other as Levi attempted to find the correct one for the door. "Fucking, finally." The words were a groan as the door clicked open. Eren wasted no time in pushing the raven-haired man inside, breaking away from his neck for only a second before he latched back onto his lips.

"Impatient, brat." Levi muttered against his lips, somehow remembering to close the door behind them and pulling away.

"I have a right to be impatient. I've been dying for you to fuck me since we met." Eren whined in protest, pressing against the man and clutching desperately to his shirt, eager to remove the offensive material.

"You're not going to be fucked any faster if you keep halting our progress to the bedroom." Levi pointed out, swatting his hands away from his shirt.

"Who says we need the bedroom?" The younger man protested, grinding his arousal against the other man, "You could fuck me over the counter, or even against the wall. I've been waiting for this for so long, Levi. I need you."

The amount of self control the older man had was going to cause Eren to self-combust. Though his pupils were blown wide with lust, he still managed to pull away from the boy's hold, "Bedroom, brat. I'm not going to fuck you where we eat. That's unsanitary."

Eren resisted the urge to snort out a laugh at that and followed Levi's demands, letting the older man tug him through the apartment into the bedroom.

The second they stepped into the room, lips were being smashed against his, hot, needy, and desperate. Maybe Levi had less control than he'd thought. If the hard length pressing against his thigh was anything to go by, the older man was definitely as eager for this as he was.

Desperation filled the air as the two finally acted on the pent up desires they had carried with them for the several weeks of knowing one and other. Clothes were disregarded, falling into a heap on the floor Levi was sure to complain about when he was less distracted, not that Eren cared at the moment. All thoughts had flown out of his brain the second he got a full view of the shirtless man.