Sixteen

Harry's eyes fluttered open the next morning, feeling a body beside him stir. He took a moment to remember Olivia was finally sleeping beside him. A lazy smile crept onto his lips and he rolled over, wrapping his arms around Olivia and nuzzling against her shoulder.

"G'morning lovely," he murmured into her hair. He pressed a few soft kisses against her collarbone. Her skin was so soft; he could kiss her forever. "How did you sleep?"

Olivia smirked, covering Harry's hand with her own. "I forgot how loud you snore," she teased. He didn't, but it was still fun to tease him. She laughed and squeezed his hand reassuringly as Harry let out a wounded yelp. "Just kidding, you big baby," she told him, rolling onto her back.

"You think you're so funny, don't you?" asked Harry, shaking his head as he looked down at Olivia. He loved how her tousled morning hair tangled around her face. Her eyes, though still heavy with sleep, were bright and beautiful. God, did he love her.

"Mm-hmm..." Olivia giggled, running her fingers through Harry's hair and pulling him towards her. His lips were dry and slightly chapped from sleep, but every kiss with Harry was always delicious.

Harry braced his hand on the mattress as he leaned into Olivia's kiss. Their movements were slow, lips still languid with sleep, but it was perfect. Still, Harry felt cheeky and smirked against Olivia's lips. "Ugh, you've got terrible morning breath, love," he teased her. She didn't, but she wasn't the only one who could tease.

Olivia swatted Harry's arm. "Oh, fuck off," she laughed, pulling Harry into another kiss. Though they spent much of the previous night making out and making love, Olivia didn't think she could ever tire of kissing Harry. However, she couldn't help wondering what was on his mind. Olivia wasn't always the most perceptive person, but something was plaguing Harry and he was holding something back. She would give him time to tell her, but she hoped she didn't have to wait long.

"It's okay, I'll keep you around anyway," Harry determined, settling against Olivia's chest. He let out a quiet sigh. The night before had been perfect. Any nerves or trepidations either one of them had disappeared in an instant and it was like before for both. Harry hadn't wanted to ruin the evening with a conversation about Ben, but he came close a few times. Deep down, he knew Olivia hadn't been the one to end her engagement, but he didn't want to hear her say it. It made Harry feel like her second choice, and he didn't like it.

Olivia ran her hands up and down Harry's back, his silence screaming at her that something was going on in his mind. It would be easy for her to assume it was tour nerves, but there was more to Harry's quiet than just thoughts about work. It bothered Olivia that she didn't know what was going on in his mind.

"I don't want to get up," Harry mumbled, burying his head into Olivia's chest and blowing a raspberry against her cleavage. "Can you call in sick for me?" He loved his job, but he loved his girl more.

"Already done," Olivia told him with a nod. A few quiet beats passed before she continued. "What time do you have to get going?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't remember," he confessed. "Someone will call me though," he added. After he said the words, he snickered. "Lord, I sound like a proper spoiled brat, don't I?" He shook his head at himself. "I think I would have remembered if you hadn't come along and distracted me," he teased, squeezing the sides of Olivia's breasts.

"You are a brat," Olivia answered, swatting Harry's bottom. "Kind of a sexy one though," she added as an afterthought.

Harry propped himself up on his elbows and grinned at Olivia. "Oh yeah?" he asked, He wiggled his hips against her. "Sexy enough for a bit of a bad morning breath romp?" he wondered, the cheeky grin still across his face as he continued to gyrate against Olivia.