Are you lying? [30]

"Am I nothing to you? Will you just throw me away when I'm no longer useful?" (Cringe) Tom says he was upset he frowned, tords eye widened he didn't except this.

"What..?" Tord says confused ,"I SAID DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!" Tom snapped at tord tears forming in the back of his eyes 'it's ok if I do mean nothing I'm just scared of you getting ride of me.. what will happen to Matt and Edd? They'll be sad..' Tom thinks as he looks sadly at tord.

Tord had a pity look?-( I suppose you could call it that)-, face on and he got up and hugged Tom "Tom you mean so much to me I'll never throw you away" tord says with a warm reinsuring voice with a warm smile.'this will get me a lot of trust point for sure!' Tord thinks to himself (tord u bish)

This made Toms stomach turn.. it felt like he had butterflies in his stomach he felt the heat had crept back onto his cheeks spreading like wildfire.

He hugged tord back, Tord smiles to himself he whispers something in Toms ear but Tom didn't know what it meant.

Once the hug was over they both pulled back with a tiny tiny blush on tords face but Tom couldn't hid it vary well he was flustered, a blushing mess.

Tom calmed himself but wasn't making eye contact with tord 'fucking weirdo sure likes hugs' Tom thinks avoiding eye contact.

'Aww tommy likes my hugs~ it got him all flustered ~ I'll make sure to do that more when I need to' tord thinks with a smirk.

Tom looked at tord, Then tords faced turned into a serious expression, he was some what pissed?

"Now tommy~ tell me who make you think like this?" He said coming close to Tom saying it into his ear. 'YEP YEP HE A BIPOLAR FUCKER' Tom thinks as he shivers.

"I-I— what do you mean tord?" Tom says fear in his voice he was sweating a bit he looked nervous.

"Oh I'm talking about the ones who told you that you'd be 'thrown away' once your 'no longer useful' it was those people at the cafeteria?" Tord questions with a glare, Toms eyes widened.

"It was wasn't  it!" Tord says back away a bit slamming his fist on a counter "well.. that's fine they won't be able to fill your head with that type stuff anymore~" tord says with a evil grin.

Before Tom could think his mouth started to move on it's own "NO! ITS WASN'T THEM! DONT HURT THEM! IF YOU DO I WONT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DO!" Tom yells at tord, Tom was still filled with fear but he couldn't let those people get hurt he just met them he can't let them get hurt because of him.

Tord raises an eyebrow "fine I won't hurt them...but it wasn't them?" Tord questions with a confused expression. 'I was watching you the hole time I could hear everything you and they were saying.. you have no idea what your 'glasses' can do..and your trying to lie to me ? I see it says your lying..' tord thinks to himself

"Did someone else already fill your head with that? I SWEAR ONCE I FIND OUT WHO IT WAS ILL—" tord yells getting angry but was cut off by the pineapple boi "you'll do what? Because whatever you do it'll have to be done to me because I was the one who filled my head with that" Tom says with a serious look 'I won't let them get hurt by you' Tom thinks to himself he wasn't totally lying he did fill his head with it.

Tord has a confused expression again 'what it had a question mark? Is he lying or not?? Great I have to fix that' tord thinks to himself. he lets out a sigh of frustration. 'Your so much work witness' tord thinks to himself.

—————
666 words
—————
(I was going to write more but that last sentence left it at 666 how could I say no?)
Sorry for not posting for 2 days *cri* forgive meh I've been busy with school,work and a play (I'm stage manager and I'm in charge of the crew so more work for me cri) ANDDD I've had Writers block (also keep passing out)

Hope you enjoyed I know it's a short chapter but it's better then no chapter right?

Sorry for any mistakes I tried to get them all

Thanks for stars, comments and follows and just reading this book means a lot <3

<3