The call...[33]

"Now let's go" tord said walking out the door with Tom behind him following him closely. "So I'm really going to talk with them??" Tom asks eagerly, he was excited to see his real friends. Tord rolled his eyes smirking a bit at how exited Tom was, "why of course a promise is a promise" he says walking down the halls.

Tom kept at tords side smiling as they passed meany doors and hall ways, soon they came upon a door that tord stopped in front of, tord opened up the door for Tom letting him go in first, Tom gladly went in first.

The room had a long table with meany chairs and a big screen, and a few mics with buttons. Tom sat down in the middle chair as tord closed the door setting things up, once done he sat down next to Tom starting the call they waited..

Soon on the screen we're two familiar looking man, it was pat and Paul. "Testing, testing can you hear and see us?" Paul asks. Tom and tord respond "yes loud and clear" they say at the same time. Pat smiles "good well we can see you guys too and hear you well I suppose I'll get the two men" pat says walking off as Paul makes sure everything is running correctly.

After a minute Paul has walked away and two men threw the door open rushing in. One I'm green and black with brown hair and the other in purple and green with orange hair. The one with brown hair ran over to the mic and camera, it was Edd.

"OH MY GOD TOM!" Edd says with tears in his eyes as the taller male soon caught up with Edd. He looks surprised at the screen "TODD HOW DID YOU GET STUCK IN THE SCREEN!? DONT WORRIE ILL SAVE YOU!" He says grabbing a bat. "NO WAIT MATT STOP THATS TOM HES NOT STUCK" he says taking the bat and yeeting it across the room "bad no" he says to Matt.

-Tom And tord-
They watch as this happens a bit shucked Tom was at the edge of his seat laughing a bit "guys guys!" He says happily to see there safe and sound he smiles happily. As tord was watching Tom seeing his smile he seemed to like seeing it. 'He never smiles like that to me' he thinks kinda pouting (bish you don't deserve that smile)

-Edd and Matt stop hearing Tom, they look back at the screen smiling. "Tom! How have you been?? Have they hurt you?! Have—" he says being cut off now noticing Toms eyes "TOM WHATS ON YOUR FACE?? wait are those eyes?? Can't see me?!" He asks tears in the corners of his eyes.

-Tom And tord-
"Yes! Yes I can see! I can finally see after years! You look horrible!" He jokes laughing a bit to try and lighten the mood. Tord softly and quietly chuckled at that but making sure not to be noticed or to disturb there call.

"HEY!" Edd says putting his hands on his waste."HEY! I'll have you know I look fabulous as always" Matt says flipping his hair "and so does Edd!" He says putting his hands on Edds shoulders in a type of protective way. As Edd chuckles softly. "It's good to see your back to acting like your self" Edd says with a warm smile "we've missed you- I've missed you! Have they been treating you well?" He asks

Tom chuckles a bit as he keeps his smile "I've missed you too friend . And they've treated me eh the best way they know how " he says putting his hand to cover his side of his face that tords on as he takes his other hand pointing at tord. "But some people don't understand how to be normal or nice" he says a bit jokingly smirking. Tord knee exactly what he was saying and knew he was pointing at him he slightly glared at Tom "oh really? Well some people need to be good and stay put and do what there told" He spat, Tom just rolled his eyes putting his hands down.

Edd glared at tord "hm well it looks like your doing okay, I'm glad you can finally see" he says smiling at Tom he was happy his no longer blind friend could see. "And don't worry we will get you out of there soon" he says with a determined face, tord laughs loudly at this whipping a tear away as he chuckled "yeah sure" tord said with a glare smiling devilishly as he tapped his finger on the table "I don't suggest giving fake hope" tord said keeping his threatening tone. This made Edd gulp and Matt as hey looked at each other then the screen. Edd still looked determined "wasn't giving hope I was saying the truth" he says crossing his arms "we will take you down" he says a bit threatening Tord chuckled at this smirking devilishly he was about to say something but Tom cut him off because he didn't like were his was going. "Anyways! How have you too been??" Tom asks cutting tord off.

Edd snapped back at Tom smiling "we've been good I've started my own rebellion! And we are growing fast!" He says smiling proudly. "Yeah! And I've gotten my own mirror room!" Matt says happily, this made Tom chuckle. "Same old same old " tom comments smiling. "Well for me I'm this dirt bags 'secretary' " he says unamused rolling his eyes.

This made Edd chuckle a bit but he was concerned. "So.. your working with them..? With him? " he says with a bit of sad and confused eyes. "what? I suppose but not really not with my own free will and I barely have done anything" he says with a shrug "do you really think I'd work with commie with my own free will?" He says laughing at the thought. Edd sighed in relief "Well that's good to know and I didn't think so" he says smiling. Tord just looked a bit upset crossing his arms 'not yet' he thinks.

__________
-1026 words-
———————

HEY GUYS !! IM ALIVE SURPRISINGLY! I wrote this today sorry I've been like dead af :P I've been super busy and like medical problems >D< anyways I've joined amino so that's cool ig lol you can find me on there xD

Aminos im on:
Tomtord - with hearts thingy
Eddsworld

My names on them is:
EmberPatato

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND FOR FOLLOWING AND FOR VOTING ON MEH AND GIVING ME STARS IT MEANS ALOT <3