Gotham

A/n: this is my first x reader so be nice 😆
Y/n= your name
M/n= middle name
L/n= last name
H/c=hair color
H/l = hair length
E/c = eye color
F/c= favorite color
F/m= favorite music

It's 4 o clock in the afternoon. I was packing my bags in my room in the house I grew up in. I had just gotten back from my mom's funeral and aunt Cassy wants to get me to her house tonight. "Y/n are you ok?" Aunt Cassy asks putting a hand on my shoulder "I'm fine" I mumble as I continue to pack my things not really wanting to talk about it. Aunt Cassy sighed then went downstairs to wait. It's not fair, first dad now mom? I felt hot tears stream down my face, I collapse on my unmade bed.

I cried uncontrollably, I hadn't actually let myself cry not even at the funeral. I stayed on my bed curled up in a ball crying my heart out for what seemed like forever, then I decided I needed to keep packing, I sat up and wiped the wet off my cheeks, taking deep breaths. "Y/n don't forget to change before we leave!" Aunt Cassy yells from downstairs. That's what I was missing! I walked over to my closet and pull out a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a f/c t-shirt. I pulled off the black dress and put on the clothes, I pulled the rest of my clothes out of my closet and stuffed them in the suitcase.

I checked the mirror to find my h/l h/c a mess "y/n we need to go! The train for Gotham leaves in 20 minutes" my aunt yells from downstairs. I quickly brush out my hair and grab my suitcase and carry-on and run downstairs. "I'm ready," I said dully, I took one last glance around the house before leaving.

Aunt Cassy hail's a cab then headed for the train station. The train ride to Gotham is a little over a five-hour ride, I mostly just listened to f/m and looked out the window the whole way there. The five hours had passed fairly quickly, my aunt said a friend of hers would pick us up but she didn't say who.

When I walked out of the train station I saw a black limo parked at the curb, thinking that I wasn't riding in a limo to my aunt's house I looked around for another car, but my aunt headed straight towards it. When she got close enough an older man in a suit got out of the passenger side and opened the door for her, she waved her hand signaling me to come over to her "ahh you must be miss y/n! Mr. Wayne sends his regards and welcomes you to Gotham city" the man said.

He didn't mean.. surely he didn't mean THE Mr. Wayne did he? Like Bruce Wayne? I didn't have a chance to ask because my aunt pushed me into the limo and letting the old man get the luggage. "Ahem" I heard someone clear their throat I looked in front of me to see a boy about my age, probably a little older with messy jet black hair and blue eyes " Dick! It's so good to see you again! This is my niece y/n" my aunt introduced, he smiles at me "hi" I mumbled for I wasn't interested. I put my earbuds back in and continued to listen to music.

when I finally got to my aunt's house, I said my goodbyes to Dick and Alfred and headed inside the house. Aunt Cassy's house is big but not too big, it's a two story house with four bedrooms and two which have attached bathrooms.

When you walk in, the living room is in front of you and the kitchen is to your left. My aunt leads me upstairs to my room which was one of the rooms with an attached bathroom " it's late and you must be tired I'll leave you alone, good night y/n" with that she kisses my forehead then closes the door behind her as she walks out

There's a queen-size bed with a blue comforter and on it was my New Gotham Academy uniform, I moved it to my closet and then quickly changed into my PJs which consisted of an oversized t-shirt and some shorts and did my normal night routine. Then I plopped myself on the bed and snuggled into the comforter "goodnight Mom" I whispered to myself before I fall fast asleep.