revenge

~third pov~

"tell her what? that her captor was also her aunts killer!?" Bruce said angrily. Now wasn't a good time to tell y/n that, Bruce was sure it would break her even Jason agreed that it wasn't a good idea to tell her. Then they heard a thud come from the other side of the wall "did you hear that?" Bruce asked, Barry just shook his head yes.

 They both made their way over to the door, but as soon as they opened it all they could see was a little y/f/c lightning "y/n" they both said "I'll go after her" Barry said, and before Bruce could tell him no, he was off in a flash of yellow lightning. Bruce sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "why does he do this to me?"

~your pov~

I ran as fast as I could, it hurt like h*ll but I'm too angry and numb to even care. If I'm going to do this I need to hide my identity, and I can't do that well with a hood (no offense Jason). But what I'm going to use will forever put me on the map as a speedster, and Jason won't like that. But I need to do this for myself, not him, Joker Killed my aunt and nearly killed me, he has to pay.

I zoomed by buildings and signs until I saw S.T.A.R labs. Cisco said he was going to make a suit for me right after I woke up, but knowing Jason, he probably told him not to. But also knowing Cisco, he probably did it anyway, and I really need that suit. I sped right in, stopping in the cortex, papers flying everywhere "why!? why must you guys make my life so difficult!?!" Cisco complained, "wait, y/n? what are you doing here?". I don't have time for this "not now Cisco" I spat, "did you make that suit you said you'd make for me?" 

"Oh, you mean that suit your overprotective boyfriend told me NOT to make?" yeah, I need it," I said, I really don't have time for his dramatics at the moment. "what for?" Cisco!" ok, ok, I'll go get it!" with that Cisco ran off somewhere to go get it

It was taking forever, and I don't have time for slow. Speeding through the lab I looked for him, he was in his workshop messing around with a tarp, that looked to be over a mannequin. "I present to you-" but before he could finish I yanked the tarp off and quickly put on the suit.

It's perfect, but its missing something "come on girl! I was gonna do a big reveal!!" I don't have time for that, where's the mask" I asked

It's perfect, but its missing something "come on girl! I was gonna do a big reveal!!" I don't have time for that, where's the mask" I asked. Cisco sighed, then started mumbling under his breath as he grabbed a box from his workbench then tossed it at me. I quickly grabbed it and opened it to reveal a deep red domino mask, very similar to Jason's. 

I put the mask on then quickly tossed the box back to Cisco, then zoomed off. Now that I have my identity kept, I can do what needs to be done.

~third pov~ 

Barry raced after y/n, but she is much faster than him (somehow). He followed her faint trail of f/c lightning until he reached S.T.A.R labs. Barry sped into the lab, hoping to catch her before she leaves again, but she was nowhere in sight "crap" he cursed under his breath as he rested for a second in the cortex. "Barry? what are you doing here? I thought you were in Gotham" Cisco said making his way back into the cortex "then again, that's where I thought y/n was and she just left with-" wait, you saw y/n?" Barry asked, hoping Cisco knew where she went