school (again)

Saturday and Sunday went by way too quickly, though, Jason did keep his promise. He did in fact take me on a date every meal, we even made watching on Netflix before bed a date, in total, we went on eight dates. And I loved every one of them. Now it's Monday and I have to go back to school, "yay me" but waking up with Jason's arms around me makes everything better. His embrace makes me feel safe, it always has. It's like that feeling when you get home and you instantly feel better, Jason's my home. "babe~" I heard him coo, groaning I ignored "we're gonna be late, babe, you gotta get up" he said again, this time a little more sternly. "are you wearing a shirt?" wha- that has nothing to do with getting up" yes it does! a shirtless Jason always wakes me up" I retorted not opening my eyes yet and nuzzling farther into my pillow.

I heard Jay sigh and mumble "want somethin done, you gotta do it yourself" what does that mean? next thing I know Jason scoops me up in his arms. I yelp wrapping my arms around his neck as he carries a barely awake me to the bathroom. He puts me down on the cold tile floor, I groan some more and mumble several different curse words under my breath all while Jay ruffles through my stuff and grabs my hairbrush. "uh..what you gonna do with that?" brush your hair, just stay put" he ordered. Then he gently runs the brush through my bed head, snagging on every knot making me hiss.

"Alright, alright, I get it! I'll get up when you tell me too!" I yell trying to swat away Jay's hand with the brush in it. Jason just smirked, I put my hand out waiting for him to place the brush in it but before I knew it he swats my butt with it making me yell "hey! what did I do!?!" you were a brat" he retorted walking away. I grumbled some more as I brushed my hair the rest of the way out and washed my face. Me a brat? I'm not a brat, right? I just didn't want to get up, that's all...

My uniform was waiting for me in my closet I pulled it out to find my tie not already tied. Crap. I slipped on my shirt and skirt "hey Jay?" I ask childlike. I look over to find Jason had his uniform on and was putting on his shoes "what do you want now?" he says half laughing half annoyed. I held up my untied tie and gave him a 'please help' look with a sheepish grin, Jay sighed as he made his way over to me "thank you!" I chirped "uh huh, you're just lucky I love you and even luckier to have me" yep! the luckiest girl in the world!" I giggled as I put my hands on his middle. Not really caring what he said, except for the last part. I AM the luckiest girl in the world

But me being me couldn't keep still "be still or you're gonna look ridiculous at school" he mumbled taking his hands away from my tie and placing them on my hips, making me stop wiggling. I huffed and agreed to stay still. A few minutes later he finally finished tieing my tie, I was putting my books in my bag when I felt arms around my middle "oh, so now you're gonna be all lovey-dovey" I said rolling my eyes "you pull me out of bed, put me on cold tile, hurt my head, and smack my butt. I have superspeed, not superforgiveness"

Jason just giggled "But you love me" yeah and you're lucky I do love you or you'd be on the ground screaming uncle" I laughed, imagining him losing, what fun that would be. "You think so? You really think you could take me down?" Uh duh" I stated, turning around to face him. He gave me the 'I love you but you're such a pain in the a** sometimes' look, I copied the look with a cocky smile. He rolled his eyes with a huff "you know you love me" I smirked "yeah, I do" he sighed.

The rest of the day went normal, well as normal as a girl who basically came back from being struck by lightning. It included : stares, whispers, "how you feeling?'s, and pittieing looks.

At lunch I decided to get some air and went to a picnic table outside. When I got a text
Jaybird

Jay: I've got a surprise for you

Y/n: oh?

Jay: yeah, but where are you?

Jay: I don't see you in the cafeteria

Y/n: at our picnic table

For it was, the table that Jay gave me a cookie. My only weakness, well second weakness if you count Jason. I wonder what the surprise is?

I got lost in my thoughts of how much I love that boy, my Jason, of how if the time was right and he asked of if I got impatient, I'd marry him. Wait! Why am I thinking about marriage?! I'm barely 17! I facepalmed myself and shook my head, I must be lovesick if I'm thinking about marriage "he's the Redhood! I can't marry him!!" I told myself outloud, since I know for a fact that no one comes out here

I heard footsteps behind me, thinking it was Jason I 'let' him sneak up on me but boy was I wrong cause the next I know BLACK. I can't see a thing