The Decision

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

The Decision

*At Peter's Apartment*

Peter didn't get a good night rest; he had nightmares of losing and hurting the people he cares about in his life. Honestly, for our hero this wasn't the first time he had this type of dream after he and M.J broke up Peter would sometimes have that thought of hurting her due to him not being able to cope with the pain he has dealt with. On top of that, he now needs to make huge a decision on if he should let Kitty live with him or not.

"This is tougher than I thought like I don't believe that it would be wrong since Kitty and I have dated in the past, but I broke up with her since I still wanted M.J. Despite that she still wanted me in her life as a close friend even though we kind of lost contact. Now after a reunion, she wants to move in with me which is sudden." Peter said to himself in a low mumble. "Though I hate living here without any company and would like to have someone to talk about my feelings I don't want to risk getting hurt by letting people in my life or the other way around, and then they walk out of my life after getting close to me. Would the same thing happen if I get close to Kitty as she stays here?" Peter continued to think out loud until his phone went off with Aunt May as the caller id.

Peter reluctantly answers the phone, "Hey Aunt May how's it going?"

"Hi dear I'm doing well, how are you holding up and where you surprised to see Katherine again?" Aunt May question him.

"I'm hanging in there, and yes I was slightly shocked. It was great catching up with Kitty but get this; she wants to be my roommate ha-ha-ha-ha crazy right?" Peter joke thinking his aunt wouldn't approve and agree with having Kitty live with him.

"Well now that you said that, I believe that it's an excellent idea," Aunt May responded.

"HAHA that's funny it sounded like you said it was an excellent idea that she should be," Peter joked again.

"I did actually, I think with what you been through it would be nice to have someone who you close with and be there with you. Besides you two are adults so you don't need my say so to whatever you can't or can do something." Aunt May said with a grave in her tone. Peter, though shock at her answer, knew she had a point, it's hard in his case being close to someone who you don't want to hurt or get hurt by.

Peter then told his aunt, "You have a point Aunt May, and I will consider it, I will talk to you later."

"Alright dear, just wanted to check on you and remember everyone needs help sometimes, even a hero like you. I love you." Aunt May said.

"I love you, Aunt May, bye-bye, " Peter said as he hung up the phone.

Peter, giving it more thought, went through his contacts and found Kitty's number and decided to call her.

"Hey, Pete!" Kitty said in her usual, happy voice after he waited for her to answer.

"Hey Kitty, how are you doing?" Peter asked enjoying her musical voice.

"I'm good, but then again I'm always happy hearing from you," Kitty said, flirting with him causing Peter to blush a little.

"Haha well that's always good, say I was wondering did you want to meet so I can talk to you about the offer?" Peter asked, hoping she wasn't busy.

"Sure why don't we meet up in Central Park? By your old favorite chili dog stand," Kitty answers back. Peter chuckled, remembering a very awkward first date.