Bar Fight!?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Bar Fight!?

*X-mansion*

As Peter and Kitty try to enjoy their special night together, other events were taking place. Ice-man made it back to the X-mansion with Mary Jane safely, but he felt his self-getting exhausted. He tries to keep his self-up to get M.J medical help from Hank.

Bobby snuck into the lab, being undetected, and caught Hank still up working in the lab.

"Hank I require your healing service!" Bobby shouts at him getting his attention as he lays M.j on one of the beds catching Hank by surprise.

Hank quickly gets up to see what was wrong with Bobby, what he ended up seeing shocks him as he yells back "What on earth?!" after seeing a red-head woman who had marks on her like something peels off her skin.

After catching his breath, Bobby gave Hank the rundown on what happened today concerning the symbiote bonding with Mary Jane and now Logan. When Hank suggests that they should report to the professor, who was taking care of a personal matter outside the mansion, Bobby asks out of respect for Peter that he would like for the issue about Logan's situation kept on the low until Peter and Kitty come by later to the mansion. He expects that the two of them happening now won't occur until around morning time since its way past midnight. Hank then process everything Bobby had told him and agree to keep the incident to his self for now.

"Though I don't like leaving Charles in the dark about something important like this, I won't say anything to him about it. However, Peter needs to figure out as soon as possible a plan to stop Logan before the rest of the mansion starts to catch on about Logan's disappearance," Hank warns Bobby who nods his head like he was about to fall asleep. He still didn't get enough sleep from his nap earlier.

"Bobby why don't you get some rest, I surely doubt that you will be much help as I start doing treatment on this young woman and since you had a busy night so far." Hank offers as Bobby continue to try to keep his self-aware.

"You sure... I can keep you chill if you need me to." Bobby asks in a sleepy tone as he falls asleep laying his head on the bed that M.j was laying on.

"Well, I could have used his ice abilities to good use considering it gets hot down here sometimes, but oh well he needs to sleep anyway," Hank said to his self as he picks up Bobby and lay his body on another bed in the room.

He was planning on getting some sleep as well, but he knew to get this girl better was more important as he feels the lack of sleep would be worth it.

*Elsewhere in New York that night*

AU: I still not the best at writing full fighting scenes, so I'm sorry if this is not great

"I have to admit... this stuff feels good." Logan aka Wolviote claim as he travels across the rooftops. His agility and strength have increased thanks to the Venom suit. The power easily influenced Logan it gave him since it was his first bonding with the suit and because the suit feeds from angry emotion which Logan has a lot built up. He stops to see one of the bars he would usually attend and decides to make a grand entrance.

Wolviote smash his way through the front door yelling, "Guess who? Mr. Best at what I do has arrived so let's get this party rolling!" scaring the few people who were in the bar. He walks over to the bartender and grabs him before he tries to escape.