Dr. Best at what he does

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Dr. Best at what he does

*At the X-mansion*

"I still can't believe you talk me into talking to him out of all people," Peter told Kitty as they were at the X-Mansion getting ready to speak to Logan.

They both had agreed that getting advice from Logan would not only help Peter but their relationship as well, but Peter still felt uneasy about revealing that he and Kitty were back together since he had left her the last time for Mary Jane and knew that it had hurt her.

Kitty held his hand tightly and told him, "Petey don't worry like I said I would make sure nothing happens to you besides I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be mad, but we won't know unless you try." She wasn't sure if he was scared or still was dealing with trusting others.

Peter believe her, yet he couldn't understand why it seems so difficult for him to talk to Mr. best there is? All he knew was that if he wanted to get over his negative side, officially he is going to have to learn to at least open up to the close people in his life. Out of all people did he need to talk Logan?

"Well, I'm ready. Hopefully, this doesn't backfire on me," Peter said as Kitty phrase through the front door entering the mansion.

As soon as they enter, they ran into a familiar ice face who happens to slide towards them.

"PETER AND KITTY MY TWO FAVORITE CHILL BUDDIES!", said Bobby Drake Aka Iceman.

"Hey Ice boy," Kitty joked while Peter replies with a "Hey Bobby."

Peter felt guilty that he hasn't talked to Bobby like he hasn't spoken to Kitty, for Bobby was another close person in his life that he pushed away. At that moment Peter realizes that he needs to make things right between them, like what better way to start opening up then to his friend (more like a brother).

"Say Kitty could you go ahead and find Logan, I want to talk to Bobby about something personal," Peter said in a low voice to his girlfriend.

Kitty looks at him at first concern but nods her head understanding and walked away to give Peter and Bobby some space.

"Yo Pete what's wrong, you don't seem like yourself. Lately, you haven't act like yourself; everything cool haha gets it because I'm not cooling powers." Bobby asks in concern but also a playful matter. He notices that Peter didn't seem to have much to say considering he came to help Kitty pack her stuff like he was in his world.

"Haha... Listen, I'm so sorry I haven't reached out to you as I should. You see a lot has happened in my life and I just felt like I should be to myself but I starting to realize that I'm not alone and I should do better in reaching out to the ones who are close in my life to help pick me up when I'm down. What I'm hoping is that I didn't mess up our friendship because you are like a brother to me you know." Peter told Bobby in a somber tone.

Bobby looks at Peter soaking all that he heard before he responds saying, "Dude you need to "chill" haha. Real talk we pretty much are brothers and we all go through some hardship, but you don't have to deal with any of it by yourself, not only do you have me, you have Kitty in your life which by the way it's about time you 2 got back together."

Peter gave a shocked look and asked, "How did you know?" they didn't start dating until after she had officially moved in, so it was strange how he already figure out.

Bobby answer with a smirk on his face, "Well you sure didn't deny it just then, and with her being your roommate it was gonna happen eventually."

Peter then laugh and reply, "Dang you got me haha, I wonder how obvious it will be to the others."