The rise of She-Venom

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

The rise of She-Venom

It has been hours since Kitty's disappearance; Peter searched high and low to find her but to no avail. He almost figures that she might just have gone home, but that would be unlike her to ask to help and then disappear like that. Regardless he switched out of his costume and made his way back thinking that he might find her as Peter Parker.

"Hey Tiger," said a voice Peter knew all to turn around well to see Mary Jane standing behind him. Something seems off; she seems to have more curves and her boobs have gotten bigger. Pretty much Mary Jane looked great in his eyes, maybe too good. As she walks towards him, he thought about how he and Kitty were going to apologize to her when things cool down. As much as he needs to search for Kitty, Peter believes he has enough time to kill two birds and one stone.

"Um hey M.j, I know this probably isn't the best time, but I wanted to say that I was so..." Peter gets cut off as she raises her hand to stop him from finishing.

"It's okay Tiger, we both have said and did things that we probably regret, but I'm the one who should be apologizing." She said to him as he continues looking at her with confusion.

"The truth is; I understand now where you were coming from about the way I have acted towards you. Honestly, I was just jealous of your time as Spider-man" M.j told him.

"Huh, what do you mean by that?" Peter question her as she started walking towards him.

"You see, I know you have a responsibility of protecting the innocent people in New York which means you put your life in danger every day, but it had gotten to the point where I felt you never have time for me and that's when I started getting jealous and started wanting you to stop being Spider-man. However, I have thought about it, and I have acted a complete B**** to you, and you didn't deserve that." M.j now had her arms wrap around his neck as she continued with Peter being nervous ten times over.

"I realize that I miss you and still in love with you, so even if it means you will continue being Spider-man. I'm willing to make the sacrifice of staying right at your side knowing that you would still be mind." She tells him as she looks in his eyes.

Peter was too stunned even to reply, for the girl he was in love with was willing to stop complaining about his hero life and strangely looks more significant than ever for some strange reason ask him to take her back. But then he remembers his current girlfriend, Kitty. Not just the part that she is still missing but that she accepts him for both Peter and Spider-man plus she was there for him at one of the lowest points of his life, but most of all he loves her and wants Kitty more than Mary Jane now.

Peter then gently pushes her back and tells her, "I'm sorry, but you're too late M.j, I would like for us to at least try to stay friends but my heart belongs to Kitty who by the way has gone missing, so I need to try to figure out where she is.

Mary Jane was shocked by this for she thought changing for him would bring him back to her and not go for Kitty, her head went down as she talked in a little voice and asked, "Is she worth it? You rather choose her over me?"

"Again I'm sorry M.j, but that's the choice I made, and I hate to leave on this note, but I need to go," Peter said as he starts to walk off.

"If I can't have you, no one will" a voice sounding like M.j but more sinister said.

Peter was shocked, by the way, her voice change, and as soon as he turns around, he was smack right into a building. As he started to recover, what he saw frightened him for he saw Mary Jane cover in black and turn into a symbiote version of her.