Meeting The Blonde

Am I- Am I finally editing this like I said I would? What? It's a Christmas miracle! Anyways, not a lot has changed in this, I just felt like the writing was so much worse than it is now (I'm just not a good writer I apologize). The next few chapters probably will change in big ways, but stay with me here. 

"Biana!" Sophie cried, desperately digging her converses into the pavement. Scratch marks were left on the sidewalk, but Sophie was not coming to a stop any time soon. "I don't want to!"

"You're going to!" Biana replied. Sophie tried to yank her wrist out of her best friend's hand only to have the girl's perfectly manicured nails dig into her skin.

Sophie groaned. "I hate rollercoasters!"

"Then why did you come with us?"

"Because you guys dragged me here!" Sophie yelled, drawing the attention of many bystanders. An old couple started whispering. Biana smiled at them and waved. Sophie tried to take this as a chance to pull away but Biana's hand quickly flew back. 

"Everyone's waiting, and people are starting to stare," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Ride. It."

"You promised you would!"

"Yeah, well, I lied." Biana shook her head in exasperation and continued to drag Sophie along. Sophie fought back as well as she could to no avail.  A bright laugh caught her attention. They had made it to their destination.

"Looks like someone's having second thoughts," Fitz said, still chuckling. Sophie glared and he put his hands up in mock surrender.

"It won't be as bad as you think," Dex joined. "You can't even tell you're upside down."

"Oh yeah, I won't be able to tell when all the blood is rushing to my head," Sophie snapped.

"You'll be fine," Fitz reassured her. He grabbed her hand and began to drag her along just as his younger sister had. Sophie stamped her foot down, prepared to throw a temper tantrum like she used to when she was four. If you had looked at a picture of mad little Sophie and now at the sight of her 12 years later, it would be hard to tell a difference.

"I refuse," she told him, her nose turned away. She went completely deadweight, hoping Fitz wouldn't be able to drag her.

"I will carry you up there if I have to," he warned.

"Fitzroy Avery Vacker I swear-" The sentence was broken off as Fitz picked her up bridal style. 

She balled her hand into a fist, hitting his shoulder repeatedly. "Put. Me. Down. Now!" She demanded between each small punch.

Fitz simply smiled. "I don't think I will."

Sophie groaned and threw her head back, locking eyes with a smirking Tam. "Funny till it happens to you."

Tam snorted. "I don't plan on it anytime soon." As soon as the words left his mouth instant regret flashed in his eyes. In a second he was in his twin sister's arms, face twisted in bewilderment.

"I'm stronger than you think, Tammy," Lihn told him. She smiled at him, then put him back on his feet. Biana and Dex were practically doubled over in laughter, and Tam was turned away to hide his red face. When they reached the line he was dusting off his shirt and pants and acting like nothing happened.