What Happened Last Night?

Two updates? Me? Whaaaaaat? Ok there's gonna be something that happens later on see if you can guess I'm so EXCITED. Ok I will leave

Sophie groaned in pain. She rolled over on a bed that was much larger than she was used to. She didn't want to open her eyes though. Her head throbbed to the point she couldn't even think clearly. She squinted her eyes open and saw a ceiling that was a different color than hers. She looked around. This wasn't her dorm. Oh my god this wasn't her dorm. She jumped up, immediately regretting her decision when a sharp pain shot through her head. Where was she? That's when she was a familiar sitting room. Oh my god she was in Keefe's dorm still. 

She looked down to find that she was in a large black t-shirt and really baggy sweatpants. These weren't her clothes. What exactly had happened last night? She stood up, her legs wobbling beneath her. She eventually made her way out of the door to find Keefe casually watching tv and eating cereal. She didn't say anything, but he must've noticed her shadow cause he looked over at her.

"Sorry did I wake you up? I didn't mean to." He put his bowl down and walked over to her quickly. 

She shook her head. "Um, why am I here?" 

"You don't remember what happened last night?" Her mind went through every possible scenario and stopped on one. Her eyes widened. 

"What did happen last night?" She asked, her voice an octave higher. Keefe started to laugh and Sophie watched in complete confusion.

"Nothing like that Foster. You just got drunk and this was the closest room." He gestured toward his bedroom. 

She looked around. "I got drunk?" He nodded. "Me? Sophie Elizabeth Foster? Drunk?" He nodded again, a smirk now plastered on his face. "Oh my god if my parents find out they'll kill me." 

"Well I'm not gonna tell them," Keefe said. Sophie sat down on the couch, holding her head in pain. "You need some medicine?" She nodded. He went over to the cabinets and grabbed some advil for her.

"Where's everyone else?" She asked. 

"They went to class." Her breath caught in her throat.

"I'm missing class?" She yelled. He walked back over to her, medicine and bottle of water in hand. 

"Relax. You're sick. Kind of." 

She shook her head. "This is bad this is really bad." She looked at Keefe. "I've never missed a day in my entire life! Unless I was really really sick." He gave her a sympathetic smile and sat down beside her. "What am I gonna do?"

"Hey calm down ok? Everything will be taken care of. Just sit down and chill for a minute. We can watch a movie, eat some snacks-" He was interrupted by a door opening. They both looked over to see Dex come out of a room, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He saw Keefe and Sophie and froze. 

"Oh. She's awake." He smiled but it looked forced. "How are you doing?" 

She looked at Keefe. "I thought they all went to class," she said. 

"He wanted to make sure you were ok. He crashed in Jensi's room cause Fitz insisted he stay the night and slept on the couch." She looked between the both of them. She didn't ask anymore questions though. 

"I'm just gonna grab some food," Dex said. He grabbed a toaster strudel out of the fridge and popped it in the toaster. Then he closed Jensi's door and made his way over to them. 

"So I'm guessing these are your clothes?" Sophie asked Keefe. He nodded. "Who got me dressed?" 

"You and Biana," Dex answered. She nodded along. "And just so you know, Fitz gave Keefe hell for letting that guy take you into the crowd." 

"I'm so sorry! He's protective," Sophie said to Keefe. He waved his hand dismissively. "Um, so what do we do now?"

"Watch a movie as I said before. Harry Potter? Narnia? What do you wanna watch?" Sophie couldn't help but smile a bit as she said, "Narnia." He grabbed the remote and pressed a few buttons, turning on the first movie. Her first day missing class wasn't too bad. Despite the pain. 

... 

"I didn't stay the night," Fitz said. "I had to get home to feed the cat." Dex and Fitz are secretly keeping a gray cat that Sophie had named Iggy. In college dorms it was against the rules, but they found him injured on the street and had to take him in. 

Sophie furrowed her eyebrows. "That's what Keefe and Dex said."

"I don't know, but I didn't stay the night. I wanted to though. And I'm sorry we left you." 

"So sorry," everyone joined in. 

"It's ok. I was just wondering." She didn't know why Keefe would lie about something like that, and why Dex would go along. He had never lied to her before. She shrugged it off. "Anyways, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'll talk to you guys later." Sophie walked to her dorm, opened the door, kicked off her shoes, and plopped on her bed. It had been a long day of reading, binge watching movies, and hanging out with Dex, Jensi, and Keefe. But it was fun. Not that she would ever do something like that again. Now it was 7. Time to go to bed even though it was way too early. But, who was gonna stop her?