Chapter 3: Entering the factory and the tour begins

The day came for Charlie and (y/n) to go to the factory to meet Willy Wonka, (y/n) woke up with Charlie and they got ready. Once they were ready they say goodbye to your parents and grandparents are you and Charlie walked to the factory gates with 4 other kids with their parents.

"Daddy, I want to go in." Veruca said.

"It's only 9:59." her father told his daughter, as soon as the clock hit 10 am the gates open, (y/n) looked at Charlie and smiled.

"Ready to go in?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes." Charlie replied as the gate was fully open.

"Please, enter." a voice said as everyone walked inside the factory gates, when everyone was in the gates to the factory closed and (y/n) was nervous but excited at the same time, she smiled at Charlie and knew that they may win "Come, forward." the voice said again, the group walked to the front of the factory the doors open and a catchy tune began to play, (y/n) smiled at the tune as the music ended (y/n) turned to see Willy Wonka standing beside her.

"Ah! you surprised me." (y/n) giggled as she almost fell over.

"Good morning star shine, the earth says hello," Willy Wonka said as he pulls out some speech cards, "Dear guests, greetings. Welcome to the factory, I shake you warmly by the hand, my name is Willy Wonka." (y/n) walks up to Willy Wonka and shook him by the hand, her heart was beating rapidly, she's never felt that something wonderful has happened to her in her whole life.

"Then you should be up there." Veruca replied.

"Well then I can't watch the show from there, can I little girl." Willy Wonka replied.

"Mr. Wonka, my grandpa used to work at the factory years ago, he wasn't one of the spies, he couldn't make it, to see you, but he wants me to tell you that." you said as you along with the rest of the group walked inside the factory to enter a long hallway.

"Please put your coats anywhere and we can be on our way." (y/n) walked with Willy Wonka and Charlie, she looked down at Charlie.

"No matter what I said about the kids earlier Charlie, try to make some new friends." (y/n) said as Charlie nodded in agreement as Willy Wonka held (y/n)'s hand which she blushed red.

"You like him do you?" Violet asked (y/n)

"No need to be rude Vi, but that is none of your business." her mother replied to Violet, "I am sorry about that..." Violet's mother trailed off for a moment as the kids introduced themselves and Charlie too.

"(y/n), you may call me (y/n)." you replied to Violet's mother.

"Yes, (y/n) sorry for my daughter being rude like that, she is like that." Mrs. Beaugraude said to you.

"And you," Willy said to you after getting to know who the other kids are "You must be (y/n)."

"Yes that's right, I met you not too long ago." (y/n) replied as the group got to the door. (y/n) was having a flashback moment of her first boyfriend from college who went out with her on dates.

"(y/n)?" Willy asked getting (y/n) attention.

"Oh yeah, sorry Willy I was thinking about something." you replied.

"In this room, there's the chocolate factory." Willy Wonka said as he unlocks the small door to the chocolate factory, he opens the door and everyone was amazed even you were as well.

"Am I dreaming or is this real?" (y/n) asked Charlie.

"It's real (y/n)," Charlie said, "It's beautiful."

"Oh yeah, it's very beautiful." Willy replied as the group walked with Willy around the chocolate room, (y/n) did slip and was close to falling into the chocolate river but Willy caught her just in time "It's ok (y/n), I got you. You're not going to fall." he helped you up and you couldn't help but smile "Every drop of the river is melted chocolate of the finest quality. The waterfall is most important, mixes the chocolate and makes it light and frothy, no other factory in the world mixes his chocolate by waterfall." Willy Wonka escorts everyone over the bridge, "Please try some stuff in this room, it is so enjoyable and darn good looking."

"You can eat the grass?" Charlie asked, (y/n) didn't think this was possible but to Willy Wonka it is.

"Of course you can, everything in this room is edible even I'm edible, but that is called cannibalism my dear children, so enjoy." Willy Wonka said as everyone split up to try the candy in the room, (y/n) walked towards a forest of gummy bears which (y/n) had a bite of everything, she then felt two warm hands on her hips that made her feel something down her spine, it surprised her "Enjoying yourself (y/n)?" Willy asked you as you were almost freaked out.

"Oh god Willy, I didn't know you were behind me, everything in here is amazing. It's like a dream come true." (y/n) responded.

"Here's something you may like." Willy handed (y/n) cinnamon hearts which she placed a few in her mouth, they were spicy a bit but you didn't really care "I should warn you, don't put too much at once, they are spicy a bit when you do." Willy warned you.

"I like spicy, this candy is great in here. It is like a fairytale-like here." (y/n) said as she ran off and hid behind a tree "You can't find me." you giggled as Willy looked around to see you surprising him with some candy.

"There you are." Willy Wonka replied as he dances with you, (y/n) slipped on the grass and you and Willy Wonka both fell over, you were on top of him.

"I'm sorry that happened." (y/n) said as you got off of Willy, not wanting to crush him.

"It's ok (y/n), you won't crush me, it'll take more than that to crush me." Willy said as he stroke (y/h/c) and held you close.

"Are you sure?" (y/n) asked.

"I am sure (y/n)." Willy replied as he hugged her "Can I tell you a secret?" he asked.

"Of course you can Wonka." (y/n) replied.

"Please (y/n) you don't have to call me Wonka, you can call me by Willy." Willy replied as he gets closer to her ear "I really like you, I have ever since I saw you for the second time."

"Really?" (y/n) was surprised and smiled and winked at Wonka "Well, I have the same feeling for you too." you replied.

All the other kids were back in a group when Wonka called everyone back to form a group again, Willy Wonka explained to you about the Oompa Loompas and on how he got them to help work at the factory, however you enjoyed Willy Wonka's stories and you smiled at Charlie, you knew that other people will soon get to see that Willy Wonka likes you and you like him too. You notice that one of the kids named Augustus Gloop was drinking from the chocolate river "Hey little boy, my chocolate must be untouched by human hands." Willy warned the fat kid but he fell in the chocolate river and he was sucked up in the pipe.

"Oh dear." (y/n) said shaking her head, she knew something like this was going to happen to the fat kid. Willy Wonka got Mrs. Gloop to be lead by one of the Oompa Loompas to take her up to the fudge room to find her son. The rest of the Oompa Loompas began to sing as you smiled at Willy Wonka's worker performance.

"Now on with the tour." Willy Wonka stated as the boat showed up on the chocolate river and everyone got on board, (y/n) was having a flashback.

Flashback

(y/n) was on a date with her boyfriend "Hey (y/n) a boat ride, let's have a romantic time together sweetie."

"Of course Henry." (y/n) said as she got on the boat with her boyfriend they were having a romantic time together

End of flashback.

"(y/n)." Willy said as you then paid attention to Willy Wonka who asked you something "You didn't answer my question, are you ok?"

"I'm fine Willy, I am just having a flashback." (y/n) replied as Willy held her close.

"Tell me if you need to tell me anything." he said to you. You nodded in agreement.