Chapter 10: Pregnancy throughout months

When you were at least 3 months pregnant, you were getting changed when you noticed your stomach getting big since your baby bump can now be seen, (y/n) was putting on some pants when they weren't fitting you right now "For fuck's sake." you growled as Willy Wonka who walked out of the shower, he heard you as he was wrapping a towel around his waist.

"What's the matter my chocolate?" Willy Wonka asked you, he heard you curse.

"My pants don't fit anymore, I need some maternity clothes Willy." you said as you crossed your arms, Willy didn't like to see you not happy, he was prepared for your mood swings during the pregnancy.

"Well my dear, I will be right back." Willy Wonka left the bathroom and got a dress from the closet "Here my dear, see if this dress fits you." Willy handed you a maternity dress, you put on the dress and it fits you really well.

"We'll have to get maternity clothes." (y/n) said as WIlly laughed in reply.

"We should honey, if we are planning on having more kids, we'll need them, won't we." Willy told one of his Oompa Loompas to get some maternity clothes so they went to a clothing store and bought some.

"How many do you want Willy?" (y/n) asked.

"It depends on how many you want." Willy Wonka replied as he put on his clothes and you looked at him smiling "I am happy to support as many children you want, I am happy with how many children you decide to have."

"I want to have at least 4 kids or 5." (y/n) replied.

"You sure about 4 to 5 kids? what if we end up with 6?" Willy chuckled with a laugh as you also did the same.

"Well, whatever happens, happens then Wonka." you playfully pushed him as he noticed your baby bump.

"You've gotten bigger my dear." Willy said as he placed his hand on (y/n)'s tummy, you giggled at his touch.

"That's because it's our baby in there." you laughed as Willy touched your swollen stomach and kissed your tummy.

"Hello in there, I'm your daddy," Willy Wonka started to talk to the baby that is inside of you, (y/n) giggled "Daddy's gonna make sure that you are safe, and will raise you in any way you'll always remember."

"Do you hope for a boy or a girl?" (y/n) asked.

"To me, it won't matter what I want our baby to be, all I want is the baby to be well and healthy." Willy Wonka replied as one of the Oompa Loompas brought over to the bedroom door maternity clothes, Wonka took the clothes from the Oompa Loompas that brought the clothes to the candy maker "Thanks." he said taking the clothes, you looked at Willy.

"I'm getting hungry honey, do you mind getting sweet and sour sauce with a Wonka bar to dip it in?" (y/n) asked, Willy thought of that sounded gross, but his wife was having cravings of different foods, so he nodded and went to the kitchen and got what (y/n) wanted.

"Here's what you want sweetheart." Willy Wonka replied as he handed you the sweet and sour sauce with the Wonka bar.

"Thanks, sweetie." you replied.

About 2 months later, you were 5 months pregnant and you were getting more excited "I can't wait for the baby to be here." (y/n) said as she looked at the baby clothes that your mom gave you for your child.

"How long did your mother had these baby clothes?" Willy Wonka asked he then notices that the baby clothes were still good as new.

"Ever since me and Charlie were born, we have pink clothes for a girl and blue clothes for a boy, and even white and yellow clothes for either." (y/n) replied, "Only 4 months left." you patted your stomach and smiled.

"I'm very excited, we do have an ultrasound in the hospital center, my dear." Willy Wonka said as he finished sorting out baby clothes "Would you like me to be with you?"

"Of course honey, would you like to know what we're having? or would you like to keep the gender a surprise?" (y/n) asked.

"Well my dear, I would like to be surprised, but whatever you decide to do I understand." Willy Wonka replied as he helped you up and took you to the hospital center, where a nurse Oompa Loompa was getting ready to do the ultrasound. The gel was placed on your stomach as you shivered from the cold gel "Sorry that I forgot to warn you, the gel is cold when placed on but it won't be so cold after a few minutes." Willy said as the Oompa Loompa ran a scanner on your stomach and moved around on your pregnant belly to see the baby, then there was another surprise.

"What's going on?" (y/n) asked your husband and the Oompa Loompa.

"You seemed to be having more than one my dear, or shall I say we're having twins." Willy Wonka replied, "And I see that we're having a boy and a girl."

"Willy!" (y/n) said happily as you hugged your husband, "This is so exciting."

"Wait til the family hears about this." Willy replied.

When you were about 7 in a half months pregnant and you woke up to see Willy wasn't sleeping beside you, you woke up and walked around the factory looking for your husband, then you saw that Willy Wonka was at the Bucket's house "Willy! I am so glad you're ok, you scared me." you said, then it took you a second to see that Willy's face was full of sadness.

"(y/n)...I'm sorry, your grandparents have passed away," Willy replied as you were pulled into a hug by Willy Wonka and started to cry in his arms "They passed away in their sleep, grandma Josephine and Georgina along with grandpa Joe all died last night in their sleep."

"Willy, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" (y/n) asked.

"I didn't want to wake you, sweetheart, Charlie woke me up so I went to the house, by the time we got there, the parents were gone." Willy started to cry as he held you in his arms as you cried with him. After 15 minutes of crying you both started to calm down.

"How can this happen now? my grandparents were going to be great grandparents." (y/n) sobbed as you started to calm down.

"Sometimes life isn't fair honey, but your grandparents are happy for us now (y/n), they will be watching over us." Willy replied as he placed a hand over your stomach "Our babies needs us now, and we will have to give them the best life for them, and the future as well."