Chapter 7: You're my chocolate will you marry me?

You and Willy Wonka have been dating for about 5 in a half months now, and you both ran the factory like crazy with new ideas, you did only have had very few fights but you mostly were clear with your boyfriend so everything was all well, in the candy room one day the Oompa Loompas were working hard as you and Willy Wonka were gazing into each other's eyes, you have gone out many dates with Mr. Wonka and you both started to have pretty much any feelings for each other "(y/n), I want to say is that you're my chocolate." Willy kissed your cheek right when he said that, you giggled and smiled at him.

"You're my ingredient for that chocolate." you replied as you gazed into your lover's eyes.

"You are my main ingredient for that chocolate." Willy Wonka giggled at your reply as he hugged you close to him, now something has come up and Willy has always wanted to ask (y/n) something but would want to do it in the candy room, he got down on his knees in front of you, (y/n) looked down and wondered what Willy was wanting from you "(y/n), I want to tell you something, and I won't force you on this, ever since I met you with Charlie, I just have these emotions of feelings for you, I have always loved you since I have seen you. (y/n), you're my chocolate, will you marry me?"

You were flustered by this, Willy Wonka has proposed to you to be the only one that he would ever fall in love with "Willy, I have no idea what to say, all I can say is...Yes! of course, I'll marry you!" (y/n) said excitedly as she accepts Wonka's proposal. You were so excited at this point that your family has to know about this, Willy picks you up in his arms and kisses you as you kiss your soon to be husband back. (y/n) with Willy Wonka have invited your family to the factory for dinner to share the news, Charlie saw you making dinner "Charlie, how are you doing?"

"Good (y/n), you have a secret to tell me?" Charlie asked you.

"Yes, but it won't be because Willy and I will be telling you the news at the dinner table." (y/n) replied, after dinner Willy and (y/n) both held hands "Everyone, Willy and I have something exciting to tell you." (y/n) felt like crying tears of joy.

"What is it (y/n)?" your dad asked you.

"(y/n) and I are going to get married." Willy Wonka said as your whole family gave you and Willy a hug.

"We're so happy for you and Willy, I am glad you guys have been doing well." Grandpa Joe said to you and Willy which you both nodded.

"I think I found my love, right here all along." Willy Wonka referred you as his love, you giggled as your family was so happy that you and Willy were finally getting married including Charlie who was happy for his sister to be finally getting married.

"When is the wedding?" Charlie asked.

"We'll be getting married after (y/n) turns 23 at some point, when is your birthday?" Willy asked you.

"My birthday is on (y/b-d/m) and I will soon be 23 years old." (y/n) replied, Charlie hugged his sister "Soon Charlie, Willy Wonka will be your brother in law." (y/n) said.

Later on that night Willy Wonka was in the bathroom that he and (y/n) shared that is in their bedroom "How are we going to break the news to him?" Willy picked up his hearing on what you said, he had no idea what you were talking about at first.

"What did you say (y/n)?" Willy Wonka asked you as you brushed your teeth and flossed, after ignoring Wonka's question for a sec, you looked at your fiance.

"Oh, I was thinking out loud, how would your father react to us getting married?" (y/n) asked.

"Well, that is the same thing I have been thinking. I don't know if he would be happy about it or not happy about it." Willy Wonka replied as he massages your shoulders.

"We'll talk about it in the morning, and we can go see him or invite him here or do something and we can break the news to him." (y/n) said as she looked at her future husband.

"If he doesn't like us being engaged (y/n), I will say to him that it is our choice and that is too bad." Willy led (y/n) to their king size bed which you got under the covers and turned off the light on your side while Willy got under the covers and dim his light on his side.

"I'm nervous about your father's reaction to our engagement Willy, that's all, I am not mad or anything." (y/n) started, "Don't get me wrong, your dad is alright from you said about you and him in the past is in the past, yes that was something that your relationship with him went downhill but now. You guys have made up by having him accept on who you are, he has seen me so far once."

"I would like you to come with me to tell him tomorrow, and let's hope he takes the news ok, and I hope he is ok with this." Willy Wonka replied, "We both just don't want to make anyone upset, or having them make everything hard for us to handle reactions." you kissed Willy on the forehead as he giggles.

"Goodnight sweetheart." (y/n) said as Willy returned a kiss by kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight darling." Willy replied as you both soon fell asleep. When dawn rises you and your soon to be husband had used the glass elevator and left the factory to visit Willy's father at his house, you knocked on the door and you and Willy stepped inside.

"So Willy, is this your girlfriend?" Wilbur asked his son.

"Yes it is, well she is (y/n) Bucket, and she will soon be my wife." Willy smiled as he was prepared for Wilbur's reaction, Willy held your hand and your heart was beating fast like a galloping horse. You hope that his reaction didn't make things hard for you and Willy.

"Wow, that's something. Congrats my son." Wilbur hugged Willy Wonka as you sighed in relief, "You and your soon to be wife must be so happy."

"We sure are, we have been together since I met her in my factory." Willy replied as (y/n) looked at Wilbur.

"Is my son treating you right?" Wilbur asked you.

"Of course he is, he would never hurt me." (y/n) replied, "He has been a very loyal man."

"She's right dad, I am not a kid anymore." Willy said as Wilbur laughed.

"I am just checking, congrats you too." Wilbur replied. Later on, when you and Willy Wonka used the glass elevator to get back to the factory, (y/n) started to make new candy with your soon to be husband.

"I like this idea." (y/n) had a taste of chocolate coded barries.

"Me too my love, I can't wait for when we are both married. Our life will be just as you can dream it, you always think this is a dream (y/n), well it is happening." WIlly kissed you as you were pulled close to him.