Chapter 9: You're pregnant

The next morning you woke up next to Willy Wonka, you and him made love 3 weeks ago and you were feeling well, you got up and carefully walked yourself to the bathroom and brushed you hair and teeth "Morning starshine." a voice said from behind you, it was Willy who woke up naked and you did as well.

"Morning honey." you said as you put on your bra and underwear, Willy Wonka put on his boxers at the same time you put your bra and underwear on.

"You slept well after last night when your family moved in?" Willy Wonka asked you, he was feeling sore a bit as well.

"I'm a bit surprised and glad, to say the least." (y/n) said as Willy looked at you and smiled, then he placed his hands on your waist.

"You're beautiful no matter what my dear, so what would you like to adventure off to?" Willy asked you.

"Anywhere is fine with me." (y/n) said as you and Willy Wonka went to the Bucket's house for breakfast, after breakfast you weren't feeling so well and you looked at Willy Wonka who was making strawberry chocolate candy hearts, Willy noticed you weren't feeling well.

"(y/n)? are you ok?" he asked.

"I don't know, I feel sick to my stomach." (y/n) held her stomach.

"Do you feel, like if you were going to..." Willy was soon cut off as you ran to the bathroom and you crouched down near the toilet as Willy walked towards you and crouched down, you then started to vomit "That..." Willy Wonka gulped, he hated to see you sick, he held back his vomit as he held your hair back and even rubbed your back. You were finished vomiting within a few minutes, you flushed the toilet and Willy looked at your pale face "You don't look like you haven't been feeling well, why not I take you to bed." Willy picked you up and placed you on your bed, one of the Oompa Loompas that is a nurse.

"Well, there's something up with me." (y/n) started as the nurse Oompa Loompa nodded and started to take notes.

"The doctor that is on the way, I'll be checking on your brother." Willy Wonka said as he left the bedroom.

"I have been vomiting, craving of weird foods, I have been feeling tired, and I am 14 days late." (y/n) explained as the nurse jot down notes and looked at you, the doctor walked in and looked at the notes that the nurse jot down. You were then handed a pregnancy test, you read the instructions and you walked to the bathroom to take the test, after waiting for a few minutes. You were nervous, then the test came up with 2 lines, it was positive. "I'm pregnant?" you were shocked, you were having the candy maker's child.

"Well since it is positive (y/n), congrats you are pregnant." the doctor said as he and the nurse walked out of the bedroom, (y/n) was thinking about how will she tell the candy maker about the news, so she snuck her way to see Charlie with your parents and your grandparents.

"Hey (y/n), Willy Wonka told you to stay in bed, you weren't feeling well." Charlie said.

"I snuck out of the bedroom without Willy knowing, can I tell you something?" (y/n) asked, "But I hope you all won't be mad with me."

"We won't be made with you." your dad said.

"I'm pregnant, it is the candy maker's child I am carrying." (y/n) replied.

"Does Willy know?" Grandpa Joe asked as you shook your head no.

"Why not you tell him when you see him, after all, you're about to get married to him." Charlie said to you.

"Well I didn't know how would he react, I'm just nervous of his reaction." (y/n) gulped.

"We're so happy for you (y/n), you are now an adult. At least Willy Wonka is marrying you, that is for sure." your mother said, later on in the evening you were in the bedroom hiding the pregnancy test in boxes and bags, she was going to surprise him, Willy Wonka walked in the bedroom.