Chapter 9

Oichi sat in her chair. She was talking to Uraraka. "Oichi..is something going on between you and Todoroki...?" Oichi looks at her confusedley. "What do you mean..." Ochaco then gives a reason for her question. "Well you guys spend alot of time together...so I just thought you two are...an item..." Oichi shook her head. "No...were not..." She nodded her head. Mr.Aizawa then cuts the conversation off. "Each person will get a specified number for what seat they will sit in while on the bus..." Oichi went to go collect her number and it read 10. She was sitting next to whoever had 11 and 9. She looked around at other peoples papers to see Todoroki have 11 and Bakugou have 9. She sighed. The two didnt really like one another so much. Mr.Aizawa then called for everyone to put on their costumes and head outside for the bus.

While on the bus Bakugou seems to just stare at Oichis legs which caused her to nearly ask what he wanted. Then Tsuyu said a few words that caught his attention from her."...thats why Bakugou will never be popular..." Bakugou heard this and reacted instanlty. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY I WILL KICK YOUR A**! Tsuyu then turns to Midoriya. "See what im talking about....?' Oichi looked down at her hero costume. She did think it was quite skin tight though...she thought it could be a bit more loose. She didnt pay any mind to Mineta as he was currently drooling himself staring at her. They entually arrived to the USJ. "Alright everyone we are here..." Everyone stood up and exited the bus. Oichi stood and then she readjusted her belt. Then a familiar face came into view. "The rescue hero: Thirteen!" Someone shouted out.  The students follow thirteen up the steps slowly. Then while Mr.Aizawa was speaking a dark hole started formining. Everyone came to attention. Then suddenly a man stepped through. He had hands all over his body and one on his face. And there were others with him too. Do many people that look so abhorrent and quite ugly. "What's happening...is this part of the training?" Someone asked. Oichi made herself go at the ready. "No...those are real villans...Thirteen protect the students..." Oichi then stated. "But your Quirk isn't fitted for head to head combat...its only used for stealth and for capturing villans. He simply tells her gently. "You can be a hero and have many tricks up your sleeve..." He then jumps off towards the area where the villans are and begins proving his point. "Comon Oichi!" Midoriya yelled pulling her with him.

Amai was playing with Sayaka until somethimg familiar caught her eyes. It was a bag of a considerable size. She recognizes that bag. "Thats..." She quickly picks up Sayaka. "TOSHINORI FORGOT HIS LUNCH!" She then dashes towards the bag. "RYU COME ON...!" The boy used his quirk and dashed down the stairs. "Whats happening. "Your father forgot his lunch..." Then the boy heads towards the door. Amai quickly buckles Sayaka in her carseat. She dashes outside. She got to the car and places the carseat in its foundation that was next to Ryu. Then she got out and closed the door. She got into the drivers seat and starts the car. She backs out slowly then begins moving towards UA. Then suddenly Sayaka became steel. It took Ryu sheer will power to not freak out in shock. He didnt want his mother to fret over another thing. Later they arrived to UA. Amai got out of the car and lifted the carseat out of the foundation and carried the bag and the caseat ay the same time. Ryu followed behind her using his quirk a bit to keep uo with her. She enters the school towards the faculty room. Ryu looks around UA in astonishment. He wanted to go here when he was old enough. They then see the principlals office which they both entered. Upon entering they see Toshinori and Nezu. "You forgot your lunch." She says this upon holding a bag out. Toshinori scratches his back. "Thanks honey..." He stiod up and toom the bag from her hand gently and gave her a gesture of graditude. Nezu sipped his tea. "How sweet of you to bring his lunch to him Dancing Phoenix..." Amai turned red and looked away. Nezu sets his eyes on the carseat she is holding and on Ryu. "A baby...how cute..." Amai then sits next to Toshinori. She tirns the carseat tonface him. "A little girl...?" Ryu asnwers as he jumps into his father lap. "Yup...her name is Sayaka..." Nezu leaned scooted forwards on the couch and bent at a certain angle to get a closer look at the babys cute face. Big brown eyes like her mother and curly straight hair like her too. The baby had a cute blink. "She looks like both of you mashed together..." The young baby had her father ears which were tiny and she also had his nose. Then there were sounds of someone approaching the office. It was a student. The student enters. It was Iida Tenya. "Principal Nezu...villans are attacking the USJ..." Amai stood up quickly and blicked her husband from the boys view. "ALRIGHT GATHER THE HEROES AND TEACHERS..." Iida nodded and dashed off somewhere. Nezu looked at the two pri heroes in front of him. "We must save the students..." Toshinori got the idea and transformed into All-Might. Ryu stared in awe at his father. Sayaka applauds her father in her carseat and giggles. Ryu looks at his mother. She spreaded her arms out as if she were flying and floated in the air for a moment before transforming into her hero costume. She had on a brassire with phoenix wimgs on the neck and a body kimono wrap on tied by a flower and a small skirt hidden underneath the wrap. Sleeves were conencted to the wrap and exposed her shoulders and she wore heels to top it off. Her hair was waist length and she had two ponytails from the same spot and a bun prched ontop of her head with these gold rings surrounding it as if protecting it. Her costume was red, Orange. She wore red eyeliner and lipstick. She was indeed a dancing phoenix. "Ryu stay here with Sayaka and guards will be here with other students so you sill be safe..." All-Might lifted the principle and exited the room with Sayaka in tow.