Chapter 17

Shoto shouted. "Become the Hero he wanted you to be!" Iida felt his eyes widen. Iida begans doubting himself. Shoto shot fire towards Stain and Oichi shot Lunar Energy. Iida moves his hand a bit. Fire and Luanr energy spread everywhere. "Ice and Fire...hanst anyone ever told you that you rely on your quirk to much...?" Midorya sees this. "Makes you a careless fighter. The blade was under Shotos arm. "SHOTO!" Oichi shouted running towards Stain. Iida stands up. And begins dashing towards Stain. Iida and Oichi both atrack Stain pushing him away from Todoroki. Stain is pushed back. "I apologize...but I wont let you three shed anymore blood for me..." Stain then speaks. "Its no use pretending to be a hero now... A persons ture nature dosent change in just a few minutes...your the sickness infecting society..." Oichi looked at Stain. "Dont litsen to him Iida...dont let this lunatic fill your head with murdous nonsense..." Oichi said firmly with her Lunar enrgy at the ready. Iida then speaks. "He is correct...I have no right to call myself a hero..." Oichi stared at him. "Even so...there is no way I can back down..." Iida says cleching his fists. "If I give up now...then the name Ingenium will die..." Stains eyes glowed red. "Pathetic!" Todoroki shot fire moving Oichi ans Iida out the way as Stain dashed towards them. "The Hero killer is after me and the kid with the white armour...just get out of here...!" The pro hero Native yelled out. "I dont think he would let us run even if we wanted to..." Oichi yelled back. Todoroki thought for a moment. 'Something in him just changed...' Oichi shot Lunar enrgy as Shoto shot fire or ice. 'Hes desperate Shoto and is trying to Kill Iida and this pro before the other pros show up...' Oichi says to Shoto through Psychic communication. "Todoroki freeze my leg!" Iida says then quickly explains why. "Can you regulate your heat...?" Todoroki then spoke. "Not very well with my left side but yeah I can..." Stain throws knives at Iida and they penatrate his skin through his armour. Midoriya struggled to move. Iida pulls the knife out of his arm with his mouth and Todoroki freezed his leg. 'Thank you Todoroki....' Oichi shot her Lunar energy towards Stain. Iida dashes upwards towards Stain. Midoriya dashes towards Satin with One For All. Oichi flies upwards with Lunar enegry behind her boosting her speed. Todoroki looks uo. "Go guys..." He said quietly. Oichi surrounded both of her fists with Lunar energy and her hair began ti change a glowing purple color along with ehre eyes. She prepares for her punch. Stain was surrounded. Iida, Midoriya and Oichis attacks all hit Stain at the same time. Todoroki then spoke. "They managed to land three attacks...MY TURN!" Iida kicks Stain. Oichi as she shot a giants luanr energy shockwave towards Stain and Shotos fire dashes towards him too. Thw quirks collide and create a nastier balst causing Stain to struggle. Oichi cintimued falling. With the other two. Todoroki use his ice to catch the other two and catches Oichi in his arms. The four look uo at Stain. Stain was on the ice. Oichi looked up and was a bit shaky. Midoriya then spoke. "Hes gotta be knocked out after all that...right...?" Oichi then spoke. "Lets restrain him and get him to the street...we might be able to find some rope..." Midoriya agreed. "Yeah...and we should probably take all his wepons too..." Shoto then replied. "Good idea you two..."

"Native...can you move..." He nods. "Yeah good as new...I saw you hurt your leg back there...at least let me do this for you..." Midorya closed his eyes. "Thank you very much..." Native begins walking closing his eyes. "I should be thanking you..." Todoroki stood up. "We are lucky someone threw this in the dumpster..." Iida then speaks. "Todoroki, Oichi I can drag him from here..." Shoto then replies. "Are you forgetting your arms are messed up...?" They all walked. "Thr four of us barley won against him and even then was because of his own mistakes, he was getting riled up and desperate and forgot all about Midoriyas quick rdcovery time... Then he wasnt able to block Iidas last recipro burst...Midoriyas assault or Oichis blast..." They contimue walking. Oichi was on Shoutos back as he dragged Stain. She had laid her head on Todorokis shoulder. He looked at her. They both felt their eyes widen and look away with their eyes wide of shock. Their faces went completly red of embarassment of being close while others are around but rhey didnt seem to lay the two any attention during this moment. Native then speaks. "Right lets get him to the police as fast as we can..." There was a voice that shouted. "What are you doing here boy!?" Midoriya felt his eyes widen in shock. Gran Torino was there across the street. "Gran Torino..." The old man jumped high in the air at an unimaginable speed and kicked Midoriya in the face. "U thought I told you to stay on the bullet Train!" He yelled out. Todoromi thrn asked. "Who is this...?" Midoriya then answered. "Gran Torino the hero im interning with...I dont get it how did he find us...?" Torino then asnwered. "I was told to come her by someone else... I dont know whats going but im glad your not dead atleast..." Midoriya closed his eyes. "Me too...sorry..." Torino then thought about how similar Toshinori and Midroriya are. "...AROUND THE CORNER!" Everyone heard a female voice. Other pros appeared. "Endevour told us there was people who needed help here but..." Another pro spoke. "Children...?" Then another one then spoke again. "Those injuries look bad...Ill call an ambulance..." They all looked at one another before one of the pros spoke interuppted. "Hey...LOOK!" The woman gasped. "Is That...THE HERO KILLER!?" Someone else sounds surprised. "WHAT..ill get the police on the line...!" They asked Oichi about her injuries. "What about you?" She replied. "Minor injuries...but I think I sprained my wrist..." Iida then spoke. "You guys..." Shoto, Midoriya and Oichi turned to him. "You three were hurt...because of me...Im truly sorry...I was just so angry...I couldnt see anything else..." Tears formed at his eyes. Midoriya then spoke. "Im sorry too Iida...you were going through so much by yourself....but I couldnt tell anything was wrong...even though im your friend..." Iidas tears fell. Todoroki then spoke. "Hey...pull yourself together...your the class rep..." Oichi cut in. "Yeah your a leader!" Oichi says in her kind tone while on Shotos back smiling. Torino then yelled. "Get Down!" The Nomu grabs both Midoriya and Oichi. Shoto yells out. "OICHI!" The woman pro hero yelled out. "It's bleeding...it must be trying to escape...!" Torino then grows frantic. 'If it takes them too high I wont be able to reach them with my quirk!' Stain then licks the blood off the womans cheek that belonged ti the creature. The creature begins to go downward. Midoriya and Ouchi fall with it. "The name hero has lost all meaning in this society...the world is overun by fakes and criminals like you who chase petty dreams!" Stain then takes the creature down instanly. He was ontop the creature. "You must all be perged..." Midoriya nand Oichi look up at Stain with a bit if fear. Stain tehn speaks. "Everything I do is to create a stronger society.

"Hey hey hey hey what the hell thats not fair!" Tomura Shigaraki said watching from somewhere unknown to the heroes. He was lookimg through binoculars. He moved them away from his eyes. He touched it with three fimgers as not to disegrate it. "Why did he have to go and kill that Nomu...and why are those brats here...I AM SO MAD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY THIS IS A MESS!" Tomura then begins scratching his meck obscenly. "Things never go the way I want them too!"

"Did you see that?" One of the pros asked. "Yeah...he killed that guy with no hesitation..." Endvour appeared. "Wait hold on...dont tell me that man is..." Stain was holding Oichi and Midoriya down. They tried to get up. Stain saw Him. "Endevour..." The clith fell from his face. Endevour threw his fire towards him. "HERO KILLER!" Torino then stops him. "Wait Todoroki!" Stain gets up and faces Endevour. "YOU FALSE HERO!" Everyone shook from rhe intensity. Oichi looked up at Stain as he stared at Endevour. "Ill make this right!" "HERO...I WILL RECLAIM THAT WORD...COME ON...JUST TRY AND STOP ME YOU FAKES...THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN I WILL LET KILL ME...HE IS A TRUE HERO...ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stain says yelling iut shaking the very earth itself. His eyes giving a threatning glow. Oichis shivered in fear and her eyes widen at the sudden change in events. The Blacj and red aura Stain was giving off envoped eveyone. The blade fell and Stain stood there motionless. "Endevour spoke "...I think he is out cold..." Iida and Shoto fell to the ground wit wide eyes. Oichi and Midoriya just watched from where they were wide eyed.