Chapter 21

Aizawa and Ayame were in the room he and vlad were sharing. "Your...gonna the students extra work..." Aizawa then spoke. "Its for their own good....they had failed their practical exams...thats not going to work for them..." Ayame then sighed. "Yeah...but wouldnt that discourage them..." Aizawa gave her a look. Ayame looked up at him. He then began walking towards her. Ayame then was backed up against the wall. She backed away since his expression was unreadable. They were face to face. "This is the path they chose...if they are going to become heroes they need to umderstand how to endure different things in different situations. Ayame nodded. She looked up at the man. Their eyes lock. Then Aizawa felt heat rush through him being close to her. Ayame. They couldnt help but lean closer in. They hesitate. This wasnt appropriate. But they didnt think about it then and there. The two felt their lips meet. Ayame felt the warm lips she had been eafer and bmhave been wanting to feel since their UA days. The memories came back. Aizawa felt his hands cup her face. Eventually the two parted but just barley. Aizawa then began trailing kisses down her neck slowly and gently.  She gently puts her arms around his head. "Please..." She asked silently knowing he had heard her.

Vlad was sitting with the extra assitence needed students. "Escuse me Sir...wheres Mr.Aizawa...?" Kaminari asked. Just as curoius Kirishima but in too. "Yeah...shouldnt he be here by now...?" Vlad then thiught before coming to a conclusion. "Give him a little bit...he will be here...."

Aizawa gently removed his capture weapon from over his head. He placed it next to the futon that he laid Ayame on and kissed her. He had already removed her suit, gloves and her boots. All thats left was her bra, undewear and mask. He takes her mask off slowly.  "I will stop if you want me too at any time..." He says to her. Ayame nodded. He gently takes the elastic out of her hair. He pulls her up slowly. She then feels him reach her back to unclip the bra slowly. When uncliped her gently lies her on her back. She looks at him with wide eyes. His black hair covered most of his face. He then reaches to completly remove her bra. Ayame blushed and squeezes her eyes closed. Her face is as red as a strawberry. It made her look more beautiful. He gently removed the bra. He palces it to the side. He then looks at the gorgeous and beautiful sight in front of him. Her bare body shivered from the cold surrounding them. However he didnt seem to realize it was that cold. She on the other hand did which is why she is shivering in the first place. Her face is away from him and she balled her fists which lay at her sides next to her head. He then looked at her pink rosy peaks at the top which were solid due to the cold room. He reaches out to touch one but then her voice stops him half-way there. "Please...be gentle...forgive me if I squirm too much...they are sensitive...especially since I have never done this before..." Aizawa then continues his action that was paused. He gently yet firmly grabbed her right breast. Ayame bit her lip. It sent a shockewave. He then removed his hand. Which surprised her. He then began removing his own shirt. Ayame looked away in embarrassment. It was quite embarrassing seeing him like this she had to admit. He placed his shirt to the side. He leans down to kiss her gently. Ayame kisses back gently and with the same care. He then kisses her neck. The kisses trailed down to her collarbone and to her breast. When he wrapped his mouth around her right peak she whined out. It felt very nice. She felt her blood rushing. He continued pleasuring her twin peak buds more. He then trails kisses farther south. He eventually got to her stomach area until he reached her undewear. He then slowly pulls them off. She was now completly exposed for him to see. Her eyes widend at the sudden feeling in her lower reigon. "Ahhh!" Ayame moans gently and surley. He continues to do that for awhile. He then sits up and looks her in the face. "Are you sure this is what you want Ayame...?" Ayame nods. "...Yes..." She closes her eyes. Aizawa then reaches to unzip his pants causing her to blush and turn her head away. Her body was freezing cold. Ayame looked at him innocently. He then rubbed his member agaisnt her entrance. Before she could scream out he covered her mouth. He then pet her adjust to him. They waited a miniute. Then eventually he moved into her. She began bleeding from down there. Which each thrust she moans and each moan he shushes her. "Ah...AH...AHH!" She felt herslef becoming unraveled. "Ugh.." Ayame then looekd at him. "Please...give me more..." Aizawa looked at her for a moment before going a bit faster. "Oh...Ah!" Her breasts bounced rhythimically. Up and down and all around. It made him do a quick and hard thrust. It made him want more. "Ayame...did I hurt you...?" He asked. She shook her head. "No...im fine...do that again in fact...that felt so good..." Aizawa felt himself becoming powerless. "Ayame...your so tight..." He said as he moved in and out of her. "Ah..Ah...AH!" He reached a deep area inside her that might be impossible to reach. That is if you arent strong enough for it. Ayame fet herself become shattered. "Ahh!" She moaned. He gave it to her. He placed a leg on his shouder and one around his face. Ayame was sweating. The two became hot and sweat beaded their bodies. Ayame felt her hair become damp. It feels so good to him. He moves slowly but keeps thrusting. Her eyes roll to the back of her head. She moans loud. The walls shook at the loud noises and with each thrust from him. "Yes...More...!" Ayame felt her insides become hot as she becoems closer. Aizawa leans down to pleasure her peaks which are steel due to the freezing cold. Aizawa gently strokes her hair lovingly. He kisses her neck and around the area leaving many marks on her neck letting the atmosphere know her completly marked her as his own. The pleasure she felt knew no bounds. He jept on moving simultaneously. He kisses her. He groaned. His hair still covered his face. Ayame arched her back at the feelung of warmth building uo again. Her release was coming. She had felt it earlier bu held it back....she wanted to treasure more before actually ending it. Then eventually she released. She still had her back arched when Aizawa wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his body. He then rleased inside of her. Ayame moaned at the feelimg of the semen spilling into her. Her body shivered frim ecstasy. Her vision becomes blurry. "I love you...Ayame..." Aizawa says before closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep. He pulled out of her and fixed his pant tucking himself away. He looked at the bare woman undeneath him. She was shivering and his release drooled out of her a little bit. He had something to do.  He then placed the futon blanket over her. He kissed her head gently. He then puts his capture weapon around his neck. Aizawa then stands and approaches the door. He looked at a sleeping Ayame one last time. Her clothes were above the head of the futon along with her equipment and shoes. Aizawa then exited the room quietly leaving the moonlight only to illuminate the room.