★ nineteen ★

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and we were all supposed to leave for tour on Monday

     It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and we were all supposed to leave for tour on Monday. The Crue had invited us over for a barbecue which was code for day-drinking. 

Tony had picked me up letting me know that Jason and Steven would meet us there. I didn't think anything of it really and this gave Tony and I some time to catch up. I told him about how Slash and I had been hanging out more and how I really liked him. 

Tony looked over at me with a smile. "I'm glad you like Slash and all but we both know who I'm waiting for you to talk about."

I shot him a look of confusion which he didn't buy for a second. "C'mon Ria, I've seen the magazines. Wanna tell me what happened between you and Nikki at that record store?" 

Letting out a sigh, I turned to Tony. "If I knew Tone, I'd tell you. I don't understand him or his games. And he knows that. I think he just likes messing with me and I'm trying to create space because I don't want to let him get to me but he's able to do it without even trying." 

We had pulled up to the Crue's place and Tony parked on the side of the road. He cut the ignition and turned to me. "Ria, if you don't want to go on this tour, we'll completely understand. Jason may throw a bitch fit, but he'll come around. Your mental health and safety is more important to us." 

I pulled Tony into a hug to avoid the thought of wanting to cry. My boys were so sweet to me. They truly were my family. "I'm not backing out of our first big tour. Not for Nikki Sixx, not for anybody. This is our time Tony, we're gonna raise hell." I winked making him shake his head with a laugh. We got out of the car, Tony handed me the bottles of Jack to carry and he took the cooler full of beer. 

I lightly kicked the door open, allowing Tony and I into the war zone of sorts. We were greeted by Jason, Steven, Tommy, and Mick all grabbing drinks in the kitchen. 

"There's my girl, and she came with gifts" Tommy cheered, pulling me into a bear hug and spinning me around. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Alright man put her down before she hurls" Mick scolded jokingly but Tommy complied. I put the bottles of Jack on the counter and Jason set the cooler on the table. We all took some time to catch up and I ended up talking with Jason and Steven as Tony, Tommy, and Mick made their way outside. 

"So boys, I expected to see you with girls in skimpy clothes hanging off of you" I joked, taking a sip of my beer. 

"Why's that?" Jason laughed. 

"Well, we always ride together. I just figured your car was full and that's why Tony picked me up." I was just ribbing on them playfully. But when I saw the looks on their faces, it seemed like they thought I was being serious. "Guys relax, I'm just messing with you" 

They immediately relaxed at my words and laughed. "We can never tell with you" Steven joked, making me shake my head with a smile. We made our ways outside and I ended up seeing all the guys of Crue and Guns, as well as Tony. There were girls everywhere too, which was a given.