The Warlock

A/N:
Warning : 

1st beta : my precious friend ZeeCintaKenCelamanya

I swear this supposed to be a short story I write for my author block, I swear I believe this would be 2k maximum but when I check it's almost 5k but at least I finished it as a one shot :)
*

Everything started out innocently .

It started with a farmer boy and a young prince who loved to play outside his huge castle. It started from a tall apple tree and a brown book.

It started with exchanging names after the young prince caught the farmer boy who fell from the apple tree. The farmer boy, who happened to be younger than the prince, offered him a nice red apple with a big grin.

The prince fell in love at first sight to the boy who had the sweetest boxy grin.

They became friends instantly, sharing their favourite food and fairytales. The farmer boy loved Snow White while the young prince loved Beauty and The Beast.

'What an extraordinary story,' the farmer boy said.

'I just love how Belle found something different from the Beast,' the prince replied, 'also she has one sassy mouth and amazing personality,' the prince continued.

The farmer boy's name is Taehyung while the prince's name is Seokjin. Judging from Taehyung's appearance and height, Seokjin is older Maybe a year or two, or maybe three, they didn't really care.

Seokjin confessed how he hated royalty, how he hated his big castle. It was cold and they never let him play. It always about works, duty, and how to be a perfect prince for the kingdom. It was always how to be a future king and Seokjin's mind went ErrorNotFound404.

Taehyung chuckled every time the young prince complained, always joking, 'then let's run away together from here'.

For a kid's joke, Seokjin thought how reckless and innocent Taehyung's suggestion was. He believed the farmer boy was too young to understand his struggles and it was too hard to explain everything at once since Taehyung was just a normal villager.

Seokjin always laughed when Taehyung gave him the idea, he always shook his head and ruffled the other boy's brown hair, ' don't be stupid, I have a high taste in food; you would never able to afford my breakfast,' he added.

Taehyung would pout and then smack his shoulders, mumbling words that Seokjin never able to hear clearly.

Seokjin often went out at night, when most of the guards were in their station and he could use the secret passage his late mother told him to escape this huge castle.

His mother was the previous empress, the one with a warm smile he could never forget. The empress who was loved by all people, the woman who possessed a personality as kind as an angel. She was Seokjin's role model but sadly the prince lost her when he was barely eight years old.

He remembered her bedtime story the most, about a kind-hearted demon who actually sought peace instead of chaos and she always said the Demon Emperor was the reason why Seokjin was here.

He understood her mother made up that story so Seokjin would be a nice boy, listen to his teachers instead of answering their words. He loved how she started the story, 'it was when the world covered with white and the blue flower stood beautifully in the middle of the snow, a man with a really handsome figure approached me with a cold face.'