2: Awaken

A/N:

Warning: No Beta; rushed

Surprise :D !!!

Thank you Singularity!Tae to trigger this. 

*

When Seokjin opened his eyes, it was endless darkness that embraced him; but he knew there's something more waiting for him.

He was afraid, scared but he didn't have any power to scream or even move an inch. It was horrible, smelling like a cold basement and the ashes from burning torches.

He blinked several times, gaining unknown power as the second passed. He groaned, or at least he tried but nothing came out from his dry mouth.

Hurt, his throat hurt like a bitch, pardon his words.

It was like someone throw him from the top of the castle to the ground but he was alive, suffering from the post-traumatic effect from the fall.

The smell of burnt things, the smell of ashes and slowly the darkness shifted into something else.

Seokjin was lying on a bed, with velvet sheet; too soft to be true but yet his body was still hurting so much. He looked to the side, gazing to the dark blue wallpaper and the lantern attached to the wall.

The lanterns had black frames, like the one you hang when it's Halloween time, but the one in the room had a blue fire that shone bright but still having the hint of dark gloom.

Seokjin gulped down, even though he almost couldn't gulp down because the dryness inside his mouth; he still tried.

The man shivered, the room was so cold for his body or it was his body that too cold; he couldn't give the right answer.

He tried to get up, using his elbow as the anchor and falling back to the soft pillow as fast as he was able to sit. His head spun around; he cried in pain, sobbing softly while the grey chandelier above his head mocked him cruelly when he looked up.

The dim golden light, he wondered what happened to him?

He closed his eyes, breathing slowly as he recalled the last thing he could remember.

It was a good day, good dawn when he left Taehyung's house.

He was about to get married to the princess from the other kingdom.

He needed to settle down to stabilize his country.

But then,

Those bad people tainted his city.

He remembered Taehyung, tied up to the huge wooden cross; Seokjin's head started to feel clearer.

The moment his father's sword pierced through his body; his chest, right on his heart, making a gaping hole and his blood-drenched his suit.

"T-Tae-" he mumbled, pulling his weak knees closer to his chest and hugging himself, "Tae-Taehyung," he croaked.

The huff of the wind caressed his cheek, "Taehyu-" a wave of burnt cinnamon and expensive tea Seokjin knew covered the suffocating ashes smell.

"Sshh"

Seokjin gasped when a hand cupped his cheek, the combination of black and red, the hand with sharp claws but none of them scratch his face.

The huge claw slowly shifted into human's hand, Seokjin was being pulled into something he couldn't identify but he knew he was safe.

He cried, tears spilling like overflowing sink, "You're awake," the inhumane voice echoed, growling as Seokjin nodded his head and leaned to the centre of the darkness that once again covered the entire room.

Seokjin couldn't see anything as if someone covered his eyes after he saw the crimson claw turned into human's hand, he took one shaky breath.

"T-Tae," he whispered, a deep purring sound; Seokjin thought of a beast for a second. The next thing he saw when he opened his eyes was the face of his beloved, "Taehyung," he whimpered, voice cracking as he sobbed.

Taehyung's eyes softened, "beloved," he replied, the familiar raspy voice that made Seokjin's body shook, and cobalt blue eyes stared back at Seokjin's eyes.

"You're here," Seokjin hiccupped, hands immediately cupped Taehyung's face; his thumb weakly wiping the tears on his lover's cheeks.

Taehyung's hair was no longer brown like what he remembered, it was another shade of black; a beautiful contrast to his honey-like skin, Seokjin was in awe.

Taehyung's mouth turned into a thin smile, he leaned closer to Seokjin's hand, catching the thin wrist gently when Seokjin felt too tired to keep his hand on Taehyung's cheek.

"I'm here," he whispered to Seokjin's ear, pulling the other man to his embrace, "You're finally here, Seokjin-ah," Taehyung's voice cracked, becoming more deep and gruff.

Seokjin didn't understand the last thing Taehyung said, that he finally here, one thing that he knew.

He should be dead.

Taehyung should be dead too.

He closed his eyes slowly, gripping the feathery coat Taehyung wore, "I-I," he stuttered but the other man silenced him by tracing his bottom lip with his finger; Seokjin could feel his lover's body trembled too.

"I miss you," Taehyung said, caressing Seokjin's cheek; the human was leaning to him, his body just woke up from a deep slumber and too weak to do many things at once.

"I miss you so much," Seokjin gulped when Taehyung talked like he was growling, humming back as the reply, "it's okay now," the black-haired man kissed Seokjin's knuckles, "you're safe in here."

In here, Seokjin wanted to ask about that part but he was too tired, his eyelids started to grow so heavy and he tried to blink away the sleepiness.

"Taehyung, I-" he refused to give in, gripping Taehyung's black shirt under the feather coat, he heard a rustling sound and he gave a confused sound.

Taehyung chuckled, leaning down and kissing Seokjin's forehead gently. The other man closed his eyes and nuzzled to Taehyung's chest, burying his face to the crook of his neck.

"It's alright," the black-haired man assured Seokjin who looked sceptical, "I'm here," he smiled and that wasn't the point but who cares.

"Sleep," Taehyung kissed the corner of Seokjin's lips, "sleep now, Seokjin-ah," he mumbled, Seokjin shook his head; he smiled fondly at the stubbornness.

"No, I don't-" Seokjin whined in protest when Taehyung dived in and caught his lips in a passionate kiss, hand gripping the black shirt once again.

Seokjin whimpered against Taehyung's mouth, drowning in the deep kiss for a moment while Taehyung kept caressing his sore body.

He was gasping for a while when Taehyung finally pulled back, one of his hand supporting Seokjin's limp body while the other grabbing the back of Seokjin's neck, the human smacked his chest weakly with a frown but Taehyung could see how Seokjin's eyelids fluttered and he slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

Taehyung embraced Seokjin tightly but not too tight to hurt the fragile human, he couldn't say Seokjin was fully human after this, after what he did to the dead prince but he didn't regret it; not at all, as long he could have the human back in his embraces.

His black wings, a pair of huge black wings with hints of dark red at every tip of its feathers soared behind them, engulfing both Taehyung and Seokjin on the velvety bed.

He watched Seokjin's chest rising and falling in steady rhythms, he smiled and the tears fell on the human's now-rosy cheeks.

"I got you," he murmured, "I won't let anyone take you away from me again."

"Nobody will dare to touch you."

"Nobody."*

A/N:

Taehyung in singularity and Seokjin with his forehead n that white attire MAN

Please kindly leave comments n votes 💜