5: Haunting Ghost

A/N:

A new update ┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

*

His claws pressed against Seokjin's throat, tears visible on the corners of their eyes.

The human gripped the spiked claws, pushing it closer to his bleeding neck as he growled through his gritted teeth.

"Go ahead, kill me," he hissed, Taehyung looked back with the same fury and anger inside his eyes but also agony.

"Add another ghost to haunt you," the human mocked the demon, chuckling with tears streaming down while gazing at the pitiful man before him.

Taehyung remembered clearly this one left a deeper memory for him, unlike the other parts of his beloved soul, this one was the most similiar.

He found the man a little bit late, not since he was born like the others.

Taehyung found this Seokjin when the man already in his early twenties, the look of wildness thick inside the man's eyes.

This Seokjin enchanted him in the same yet different way than the original Seokjin.

Unlike his beloved, who was a crown prince and lived in the luxury and being pampered since he could breathe.

This time Seokjin was born in a messy society, where people was still screaming and shouting revolution in the country.

He was the son of a pretty girl who loved nature, her mother never knew which one was his father.

Seokjin was the kid who stole bread and ran with a big grin while mocking the shop keeper in his good days and got beaten down on the street in his unlucky days.

Her mother would work at night and sleep till noon, sometimes she would sing Seokjin a melody and the little boy would sing back inside they small and cold house.

Seokjin didn't live with his mother for a long time, she caught up a disease no doctor could care at that time and it wasn't like they could afford the medication too.

The human learned how to survive by himself, sleeping beside the trash bin in the dark and stinky alley.

Talking with the bird and cat when he was lonely and shedding tears alone when he recalled the happy time with his mother.

Seokjin travelled from place to place, somehow grew up and turned to be a really handsome man with amazing social skill.

He would kick down and beat the shit out of them who tried to use him, who tried to sell him because this Seokjin wasn't someone you want to mess with.

Taehyung used a noble façade at that time, from an aristocrat side and he was frustrated because he couldn't find that one piece he needed to complete his beloved incomplete soul.

Funny how they met, how Taehyung caught the sharp eyes and he immediately felt the jolting sensation, it was him.

This Seokjin had the same smile, also kind just like his beloved prince.

A little wild but as delicate as before and looked fragile yet so fierce.

It was a new thing since he always stayed by every Seokjin's side since they were a kid, even before they could walk and talk.

This one, this one grew without him and he gave Taehyung a fresh air.

"What's with you," he would laugh it off, smacking Taehyung's shoulder and guided the dumbfounded man to the downtown.