4: Wronged You

A/N:

A continuation (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚I feel so productive lately

*

The next time Seokjin woke up, he didn't see the endless darkness like before. He saw the huge chandelier, glistening with the dark blue fire from the lanterns plastered to the wall.

The dim fire gave enough light to let Seokjin noticed the dark window, the window with black frame. There was no sun or moon, only a black background.

He tried to get up, but he already knew he couldn't.

It was hard to simply move his finger, he groaned in pain, his voice sounded like a frog.

He remembered the time he woke up before this, Taehyung, yes, yes that man. He needed to see his Taetae.

"Hello?" he tried, happy that he was able to at least sit on the bed's edge. His body seemed to be better than the first time he woke up in this huge gloomy room.

Seokjin gulped down, wincing because of his dry throat, "somebody here?" he could hear his own faint breathing that slowly getting faster.

He hated loneliness, he hated to be left alone, he was getting anxious as he tried to get up on his feet.

He fell to the floor with a loud thud, cursing under his breath as he rubbed his knees. The polished wooden floor gave a vintage vibe but still, Seokjin preferred bright colours.

He embraced himself, taking the thinnest blanket to cover himself as he walked with his bare feet to the bedroom door.

Seokjin pushed the heavy oak door, the door creaking loudly. He winced when the coldness seeped through the thin blanket.

"Taehyung?" he called once again, he felt odd and scared every time he passed the dark corridor, avoiding the turn and kept going straight.

'He is real'

'Master's-'

'He is searching for master-'

'Don't- dare- touch-'

Seokjin's heartbeat went faster, his heart went thump thump thump as he kept going. He kept hearing whispers but when he looked around he was all alone.

Only the lingering darkness from the corner that watched over him and he was afraid.

"You know he is incomplete," Jimin said to Taehyung, the demon looked to the dark night sky without moon or stars.

Taehyung didn't look back to his brother, his brother who possessed white wings that touched the floor when he wasn't flexing them.

Jimin stood beside him, Taehyung bent one knee to support his hand, "Taehyung-"

"I think you should go back to your realm," Taehyung said, one of his black wings spread to one side, "brother,' as if he was pointing the exit.

Jimin bit his lips, hand clenching into a fist and his white wings fluttered behind his back, "we're not supposed to mend with living being or death being!" he shouted.

He pulled Taehyung's shoulder, forcing the other man to face him, "we're only the watcher Taehyung!" Jimin croaked, "We should protect the balance!" he reminded the demon, "not bringing the undead back to life!"

The huge window behind them exploded, the glass shards cut Jimin's cheek but the rest could be avoided thanks to his huge wings that acted as his shield.

Taehyung's cheeks also bleeding, green blood dripped down from his jaw while Jimin's golden blood dripped to his face.

"I will bring him back," Taehyung's hand changed into claw, sharp and dangerous gripping back at Jimin's hand, "I don't care if you refused to help me giving the breath of life," the demon's voice grew deeper.

His eyes glinted with red and blue while Jimin glared back as his eyes turned to silver, similar to Taehyung's silver hair.

"This is a serious matter, Taehyung," Jimin warned, hand still gripping his black collar, "you are not just disobeying, but you also killed so many innocent souls just to bring him back."

Someone that shouldn't be awakened, the one who defied the rule of life and death.

"Instead of life, you gave him darkness forces," the angel hissed, "you know sooner or later he would go mad," Jimin's eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Why you taint his soul with endless darkness?"

"Forcing him back to you, just satisfy your greed!"

"Being so egoistic!"

Taehyung growled loudly, "go away," the demon waved his hand and the dimension cracked open.

The breeze from Eden, Jimin's home, the angel let go as he let out a shaky breath.

The crystal clear tears rolled down and he knew he couldn't plead to his brother to stop anymore. He couldn't save the innocent soul or fix him before it's too late.

When the dimension shut close, Taehyung breathed deeply as his wings folded behind him and he heard a rustling sound from inside the room.

He stepped in from the broken window, seeing a familiar figure sneaked in with a thin brown blanket engulfing him.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin's eyes widened with happiness after he looked around with an anxious face, the demon stood still with surprised eyes as Seokjin ran to him with a happy and relieved smile.

Taehyung's hand move unconsciously, welcoming Seokjin to his embraces, "I'm glad I finally found you!" he said and the demon hugged him tightly.

"You're not beside me when I'm awake," Seokjin complained, leaning closer to Taehyung, "I'm so worried something bad might be happening to you."

Maybe the world didn't approve, maybe he shouldn't be doing this at all.

Jimin was right, bringing back someone like this was forbidden.

He killed so many to bring his Seokjin back.

He collected every single of them, the other who could live happily ever after without him coming to their life.

But he couldn't, he wanted him back. He wanted to have Seokjin back.

Taehyung's eyes looked to the darkness lingering at every corner of this place, his hand hugging Seokjin's waist.

"You're here, I finally have you in here," he mumbled, Seokjin tilted his head and let out a confused sound, "I promise nothing bad will happen to you."

Seokjin noticed how the dim light from outside illuminated Taehyung's silver hair, his head was a mess that he couldn't remember the other's hair colour before this.

Taehyung smiled to Seokjin, caressing the cold cheeks, "it's alright," he said to assure himself, "I will always love you, my prince."

The other man felt weird to hear the old nickname, felt as if he hadn't heard that for a really long time.

Taehyung pulled him back, giving a chaste kiss to Seokjin's neck, "I love you, always."

Seokjin's chest tightened at the words, something he often said back to Taehyung in the past.

Oddly the words rang differently now as if he was forgetting something related to them.

Something crucial, holding another deep meaning and memories for him, something engraved deep in his soul.

Seokjin's felt his chest hurting, Taehyung maybe could hide his memories and had him back now.

But the demon couldn't make his soul forget everything completely and hide his sins forever. 

*

A/N:

comments and kudos please ( ˙꒳​˙ )Visit my site: https://angstburrito.wixsite.com/mysite

or maybe my twitter: https://twitter.com/agnotius