Part 7

A/N smut warning, plus, wow I was uncomfortable writing it 😂

"Fuck, John," Cynthia moaned, John thrusting into her harder, her nails clawing at his back.

"Thea," he moaned, thrusting even harder as he felt his release was near.

"John, Thomas should be here in a bit," Arthur shouted up to the window, unaware of the situation that was going on in the bedroom.

Cynthia whimpered when John stopped, she started bouncing on his cock to get the pressure built up once more inside her, "faster," she moaned, she squeaked in pleasure when John started thrusting as she bounced.

"I'm going to-" Cynthia moaned loudly as she shook as her orgasm took over her body, John thrust a few more times before he released inside of her. "You're amazing," she told him, lying down and facing him in bed, giving feather-light kisses to his lips.

"All right, Tommy's here," Arthur shouted at the window once more.

"Fuck," John said, rolling out of bed and started pulling on his clothes. "Hang on," he shouted to Arthur.

"You don't have to go," she said, covering her naked body with their sheets.

"I do, darling-"

"John!" Arthur shouted again.

"I'm coming!" He shouted back, "I'll be back before you know it."

"Please, can't you stay here? We can have round two?" She said seductively, lowering the sheets to expose her body, John groaned but averted his eyes.

"I can't, I'll see you later," he kissed her quickly before leaving the house.

"Well fuck you, John," she said to herself. She got changed into some clothes, before going to the den, she spotted Polly sat at one of the desks in the middle of the room.

"You're against this too, aren't you," Cynthia asked the older woman.

"Look out for anyone putting big money on Divine Star at 3:30 at Newmarket," Polly told her and ignoring her question, "she's one of ours. Anything over a pound, tell me."

Cynthia sighed and got up and walked over to her, "Polly? I don't wish to pry into your business, but are you okay? I heard from a conversation you went to that woman- just know that she is a trickster."

"What woman?" Polly denied.

"Gypsies talk-"

"What woman?" she repeated.

"Mrs Price in the Patch last night, I'm sorry," Cynthia said sincerely. However, catching her off guard, Polly slammed Cynthia against the wall.

"So, what do you know?" She questioned.

"I know they push the glass, the man, he's her cousin. He pushes the glass. It's a trick, Pol," Cynthia rushed out, "they tell you what you already believe" she tried to focus on getting her breathing to slow down, "she set up after the war because of all the widows... I just thought you should know."

"And this conversation you overheard," Polly said, getting closer to Cynthia's face. "Did they mention why I went there?"