Chapter one

Just so you know this takes place in the 5th book,because the pregnancy potion thing will obviously make Umbridge mad and we all hate Umbridge. Also I'm not saying who Hermione's partner in class was. I'll put ____.You can guess in the comments who he is if you want.The reader is in Gryffindor for convenience. 
..............Y/N's POV...............
Today in potions class we're making pregnancy potions. My partner is The Harry Potter. AKA my crush. I don't like him,because he's famous though. I like him because he's brave,cute,kind,and perfect.

We've just finished making our potion 🧪. Snape is coming to look at it when boom 💥 Neville's cauldron explodes. Right after it explodes my  potion spills on me. Hermione and ____'s potion spills on Hermione.

"Mr.Longbottom 100 points from Gryffindor.!Look what you've done! You've blown up a potion and caused the potion 🧪 to be spilt on Ms,L/N and Ms.Granger!Ms.Granger and Ms.L/N 10 points from Gryffindor  each for not moving quickly enough. Now go to the hospital wing!" Snape yells.

I get up slowly. Hermione gets up from her seat slowly,too.

After we walk out I say "If Harry and I made the potion 🧪 right then that means I'm pregnant. If you and _____ made the potion right that means you're pregnant." I say. "Yeah." She says. We walked in silence the rest of the way.

When we walked in Madam Pompfrey was giving a student some medicine. We waited until she was done and walk over to her.

"Madam Pompfrey,can we talk to you somewhere where no one can hear us?" I ask knowing if one person knows the whole school will know in an hour. "Of course dears." She says.

When we get out of anyone's hearing range and stop I say, "A pregnancy potion was spilt on me and another on Hermione." "I have a muggle pregnancy test somewhere." She says as she goes to look.

A few minutes later she comes back with two muggle pregnancy tests. "Good thing I have to use the rest room." I say.

After  I take the pregnancy test I take it back to Madam Pompfrey without looking at it. Hermione has eady given hers to Madam Pompfrey.

"You two are both pregnant. I want you two back here in a month for a ultrasound. I'm going to explain this to your professors." She says.

"Today's the day our lives will change forever." I say to Hermione. "Are we going to tell them?" Hermione asks talking about Harry and ____. "I don't know when,but yeah." I say.

It's time for lunch. Yay! I'm starving and having weird cravings. Why is this already starting?

At lunch Harry waves me and Hermione over. "Hi." I say semi awkwardly. "Hello." Hermione says somehow sounding normal.

"What did Madam Pompfrey say?" Ron asks. "Really Ronald? That's what you say first." Hermione says obviously annoyed at him.

Harry looks like he also wants to know. Wait,if course he does. He knows if I'm pregnant 🤰 then he's the dad.

"I'm pregnant. So is Hermione. We both have to go to Madam Pompfrey next month for a checkup. She's going to tell all the Professors about it. Actually she's up there whispering to them." I say. Hermione nods.

Harry right now looks like he's in shock. Wait,if course he does. He's going to be a dad. And at 15. Well I'm going to be a mom and at 15. So I have it worse. Wait technically it's not worse.

"Bloody hell." Ron says.

"Are you ok,Harry?" I ask since he's still sitting there in shock. He just did there. "If you don't say something I'm smacking you." I say to Harry. He still sits there. So I smack him. "Ow,Y/N!" Harry says. "Sorry. I warned you,though." I say.