Chapter Four

I hope you like the chapter.

.............. You're POV..............
It's been about 2 weeks since Harry and I found out we're going to have triplets. Fun fact if someone is pregnant with triplets their stomach grows much quicker then the average pregnant 🤰 woman's stomach. Hardly any of my clothes fit anymore. Yep,it's to that point. That's why I'm going shopping with the Professors soon.

Oh guess what Harry,Hermione,and Ron have done. They've started something called Dumbledore's Army. Oh and Harry talked to Sirius Black.

I know good and well Sirius didn't kill anyone? How do I know? Simple! My parents have evidence of him being with them the night of Lilly and James's murder. Plus I know Sirius wouldn't kill muggles

Harry doesn't know I saw him talking to Sirius. He isn't going to know either.

Today is the first class for the DA. Fun fact no one is allowed to use a spell on me because I'm pregnant.

We're having the classes in the room of requirements. Lovely room.

Harry is the teacher and Cho Chang keeps staring at him. As I've said before I hate Cho.

Listen Honey,I don't want to listen to you say "I lived Cedric," every 5 seconds. I don't like being near you. Plus if you loved Cedric then why are you all of a sudden head over heels for Harry?!

I know I'm probably being a bit over dramatic,but still. I just hate her and that's all there is to it. My hatred might just be a bit that Harry likes her. Ok maybe a lot,but still. I don't get how he likes her.

Ok,yeah I do. She's a pretty and smart Ravenclaw girl on the quidditch team. Oh yeah and everyone thinks she's so nice. She isn't. She used to bully me until I started standing up for myself. She didn't expect it.

She's obviously upset about the pregnancy 🤰 potion 🧪 thing. Well you imagine having 3 children 👶  in your stomach Cho.

I feel like I've been ranting about Cho for a little to long.

So Hermione beat Ron in a duel. Why is she dueling?! She's pregnant! I don't understand! She's supposed to be the smartest witch of our age,but she duels while she's pregnant?!?!! I don't understand that! That's just pure idiocy.

The Weasley twins obviously aren't going to let Ron live down being beat by Hermione.Neither will I.

After class I grab my bag. As I'm leaving Harry calls my name. "Yes,Harry?" I say. "Do you mind helping me put a few things up?" He asks.

Aww! I was hoping it would be something better then helping him pick up. Well, hey I get to be a lone with him. Look at me finding the silver lining.

"Sure." I say. Out of the corner of my eye I see Cho watching. Jealousy . . . in her eyes. Wait! Jealousy?

She does have a crush on Harry. He likes her,too. So eventually the two are probably going to end up dating. Maybe even get married. That thought is horrifying.

No more stuff about Cho and Harry together.

"So, hows it going?" I ask attempting to make conversation. "Fine." Harry says.

Great thing to make a conversation out of. Note that sarcasm.

After Like 30 seconds of silence I say "I don't like silence! Can we please have some sort of conversation?!"

It comes out kind of rude. I'll say things and they'll come out rude from time to time. It's so annoying. It makes me seem rude or needy. Even if I've shown before I'm not. It's like a curse. I need a Miracle when I say things that are kind of rude.

Wait,Miracle! I know that Miracle can be a name so why not name one of the girls Miracle? I like the name,but will it be a first or middle name. Then what would be a middle or first name to go with it?

I have an idea. Miracle Mireya. Mireya is a Spanish name meaning Miracle so it goes together perfectly.

"Oh my Merlin," I scream which surprises Harry slightly, "I know another name for one of the girls Miracle Mireya!"

"Is Mireya a name?" Harry asks. "Merlin! How does Hermione put up with you?! It's a Spanish name meaning miracle so it goes perfectly with Miracle." I say. "Isn't that like naming her Miracle Miracle?" Harry asks. "I know a irl naked Emerald Jade. Those are both shades of green." I say.
"Emerald is a name?" Harry asks. "A parent can named their child anything. They could  name it blue Jean if they wanted to.Plus that's no where near the point." I say.

I feel like if someone were reading or watching our conversation they would be like 'what?"

(A/N:Because there totally isn't 279 people reading this right now.)

It's not like this is a book or fanfiction.

(A/N:Yep,you're totally not being written about by your (not-so) amazing author.)

What the heck why is there a voice in my head? I swear I'm going insane sometimes.

I'm just going to see if anyone is watching me. Wait! If it's in my head why would they be in the room? That's like someone falling out of the sky.

(A/N: Good,idea Y/N! *starts writing myself in the story)

All of a sudden a girl with long wavy  black hair falls out of the ceiling.

"What just happened?" I ask looking at the girl. Now that I get a closer look I can see she has black glasses with flowers on them and hazel eyes.

"I'm Elizabeth." She says putting her hand out and smiling. "I think we should take her to Madam Pompfrey to see if she's ok." I say. Harry nods.

When we walk in everyone stares at the girl and whisper.
"Who is she?"
"She's kind of hot."
"How old is she?"
"Why is she here?"

Are a few of the things whispered.

"Elizabeth?!" Madam Pompfrey says when she sees the girl. "I came to this generation." Elizabeth says. " What do you mean this generation?" I ask. "I was born the year before your oldest son,but go to school in the Maurderers era. They aren't very smart." The girl says.

I'm ending the chapter here,because I want to get it out today (technically it's not today though. It's not the day I wanted to get it out on. It's 2 in the morning,but whatever. Close enough) I hope you liked it. Bye.