Chapter Seven

I hope you like the chapter. It's really short because I'm trying to update but I'm going to have lunch with my a few of my cousins,their boyfriends,and my boyfriend/fiancé in 15 minutes so.

.................Y/N's POV...............

The recording says

"I really want to be with the baby Hermione is pregnant with but I don't think I'm Welcome. Especially after nearly 2 months of doing nothing," _____ Said. "Hermione probably would be angry at you a while. She might let you be with the baby. She is yours." Harry Said. "Wait the baby is a girl?" ______ Said. "Yeah," Harry Said. "I actually want to be with her while she's pregnant and help her." _____ Said. "Hermione would probably like that," Said Harry.

After that they paused for like three minutes. How I didn't realize while I was standing there they stopped talking for like 3 minutes I don't know.

"Yeah," _____ Said finally.

Wait, how did my phone record it if I couldn't hear it. I should of been like my phone won't record it if I can't hear it. It did though.

"You should tell Hermione," Harry tells    ____ . "I think I'm going to now," _____ says.

"Oh my gosh!" I say almost yelling.

"I wonder what Hermione's response will be?!" I say excitedly.

This morning when I wake up and go to the Great Hall whenI See Hermione at breakfast she has a look that is somewhere between being mad and Happy. I guess she's mad ____ is just now saying something and happy he did?

This is confusing. More confusing then
A Muggle phone and that's saying something.

"What are you so happy and mad at the sane time about?!" I say walking up and sitting next to Hermione. "_____ came and talked to me last night about how he wants to be around Jennifer and all that,but we got into an argument,and why would he wait two months!" Hermione yells.  "There's still 7 months left before Jennifer is born ." I say. "He still waited 2 months!" Hermione says loudly.

"Why don't we change the subject? Christmas is not to far away," I say changing the subject.

I have to go now. Again sorry it's so short.Bye! 👋