Chapter two

..............Y/N's POV.............
I do what little homework I have.Study for an hour. Then I start thinking about names for the baby.

For a girl I have Bianca Leslie or Kacey Jade. For a boy Blake Cole or Konner Robert. Yeah, I'm not good with names.

I still have 9 months though so that doesn't matter.

Now for a bit more important things to think about.

Who gets custody of the child. Well I obviously have it for while it's an infant and until Harry doesn't live with the Dursleys. What about after that though?Whose last name will the baby have?

This is all important stuff.

The only ups side to this is I'm going to spend a lot of time with Harry while we figure out important things like custody.

At dinner time when I walk in everyone stares at me. News travels fast at Hogwarts.

"Did you hear Y/N is pregnant with Harry Potter's baby?" I hear someone whisper to their friend.

This is going to be fun. Note that sarcasm.

I sit beside Harry and when I do he opens his mouth. "Let me guess the whole school knows?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says. "It's a secret so naturally the whole school knows." I say laughing 😆 😂 😝

"Where's Hermione?" Ron asks. "Probably writing a letter to her parents." I say.

Dinner 🥘 🍴 🍽 went pretty well.No one really said anything to me about or involving the pregnancy.

After dinner 🥘 🍴 🍽 did not.

About the time I walked out the door a random Ravenclaw girl walks up to me and says "Are the rumors true? Are you pregnant with Harry Potter's baby?" "Yes. A pregnancy potion spilt on me today." I say.

For the next 30 minutes people keep walking up to me. I eventually make it back to the Gryffindor common room where a lot of Gryffindors asked me questions.

I really don't like this. Listen people I don't like be bombarded with questions. You're acting like I married him. I did not. I made a potion which him that spilt on me.

After like an hour people quit asking questions. I sit down on the armchair in the common room. "Hey,Y/N." Harry says walking up. "Hey. This might be a good time to talk about things. People are staring to go to their dorms and the only ones still down here are as far away as they can be." I say. He nods.

"If someone told me this would happen yesterday I would of said they're crazy 😜 😝." I say. "What did the Professors talk to you and Hermione about?" Harry asks. "Hermione and I have new schedules,we've got appointments with Madam Pompfrey next month,tomorrow she's going to talk to us about what to do and not to do,we no longer have any roommates,and some Professors are going to take Hermione and I shopping for things we're going to need. Umbridge says Hermione and I should have Umm What's it called? It's a muggle thing. Abortion,I think." I say.

"Do you know when they're going to take you and Hermione shopping?" He asks. "I don't know. Probably when our clothes start getting tight on us. So in about a month. Until then I have some other things I want to talk about." I say. "Yes?" Harry asks. "What will the child's name be?" I ask. "Do you have any ideas yet?" Harry asks. "Yep. I have Bianca Leslie or Kacey Jade for a girl and Blake Cole or Konner Robert for a boy. I'm not good at coming up with names." I say.

Harry and I talk for a while. We came up with more ideas for names. Decided I'd have full custody of the child until it's old enough to go to Hogwarts then it'll decide who it wants to have custody.

I feel so bad calling the baby a 'it',but I don't know the gender.So I'm kind of stuck with 'it'.

At about 10:00 we both went to our dorms. "Life will be so much different from this day on." I say.

The next morning when I wake up I go straight to the bathroom and throw up. Morning sickness. Yay. Note that sarcasm.

I no longer have to wear my uniform. Even though I haven't got any bigger yet. So I'm wearing this today

 I'm still showing I'm a Gryffindor

I do my hair like this

I'm going to write a letter to my parents before breakfast

Dear Mum and Dad,

Yesterday during potions class we were making pregnancy 🤰 potions 🧪 and the one I was making fell on me. Because of that I am now pregnant. The Farther us none other the Harry Potter who was my partner in class. I now have a different schedule,have my own dorm with no roommates,and will be taken to get things by the Professors. I feel as if this isn't the first time this has happened at Hogwarts. Love you. Bye.

Love,Y/N

I go to breakfast. Where yet again everyone stares at me.

"I'm getting tired of people staring at me." I say as I sit down near Harry,Ron,and Hermione. "Well you are sitting near us instead of your close friends." Hermione says. "They're all in Hufflepuff so I can't. Plus you are the only people who aren't going to ask me a million questions." I say.

"They haven't been asking me any." Hermione says. "I'm starting to wonder if it's just because it involves Harry." I say.

After breakfast we go to our first class. After it Hermione and I have to go to Madam Pompfrey for her to tell us what to do and what not to do.

After an hour of that we talk about what time Hermione and I will come next month.We'll come at 10:30. We're only aloud to bring Harry and ______  with us.

The day passes with me being yet again bombarded with questions. This is going to go on for a while.