Chapter three

Just so you know in the story it's the very beginning November and the pregnancy potion 🧪 incident happened in the very beginning October. BTW The D.A. hasn't been named just yet. I'm pretty sure that the D.A. Is made in the middle of November. Also I've decide the name of the baby if it's a girl (I know what the gender is. I'm just not telling you). It's Lilly Hope. I'd like to thank unicornsprinckles for coming up with it.

...............Y/N's POV.................
It's been a month since the pregnancy potion spilt in me and I'm slightly bigger in the stomach. I don't think I'm supposed to have gotten bigger just yet. Well it's only the clothes that were made to cling to me that are tight.

Morning sicknesss sucks. I hate waking up then throwing up. I hate throwing up.

I'm going to Madam Pompfrey today. Harry somehow talked me into letting him come. Well he does have the right to,I guess.

_____ isn't coming with Hermione though. They haven't even talked since the pregnancy 🤰 potion 🧪 mishap as I like to call it.

At 10:15 Harry,Hermione,and I all head to Madam Pompfrey for Hermione and I's appointments.

"I'm slightly nervous 😬 😟 😩." I say. "Why?" Harry asks. "There is a child inside of my stomach. Why wouldn't I be?!" I say.

"It's unfair. Harry is going,But ______ won't." Hermione says. "That's no one's fault,but ______'s." I say.

We get to Madam Pompfrey. "Oh. You two are here. And Harry came,too. Come on." She says. She takes us to an area in the hospital wing I've never seen before that has muggle ultrasound equipment.

"Who wants to get an ultrasound first?" Madam Pompfrey asks. Hermione and I look at each other then point at the other and at the same time say say "She does!"

"Hermione,you're first." Madam Pompfrey says.

Madam Pompfrey does all the ultrasounds on Hermione. Thanks to magic we're going to be able to find out our baby's genders today instead of when we're 5 months pregnant.

After everything is done to Hermione Madam Pompfrey says "Hermione you're pregnant with a baby girl."

Now it's my turn.

Madam Pompfrey gives me the ultrasound while Harry sits there and watches.

After it's all over Madam Pompfrey says "Y/N,you're pregnant with triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy." "That's a lot of kids." I say.

After we leave I think of the perfect name for one of the girls. Lilly Hope. Harry will obviously like it because it's his mom's name. "I just thought of the next name ever for one of the girls!" I say loudly. "What?" Harry asks. "Lilly Hope." I say. "I love that name." Harry says. "That's a pretty name." Hermione says.

I didn't pay attention to Hermione. Only what Harry Said. Why? I don't know. I already knew he would like the name. I guess it's the fact I like him. That's one of the ups of the pregnancy 🤰 potion 🧪 Fallon on me. The only other up is the bedroom.

"I sent my parents a letter about the potion 🧪 incident and they still haven't replied." I say. "My parents replied weeks ago." Hermione says handing me the letter her parents sent her,because she for some reason had it with her.

Dear Hermione,

We are excited to be grandparents. We are rather upset it had to be because of a incident in potions class. You're now bound to ____ for the next 18 years until your child is fully grown. We're sure you're going to be a great mother.

        Love,your parents

"You're parents are surprisingly happy." I say handing Hermione the letter back. "They're just excited to be grandparents." Hermione says. "They said so in the letter." I say. "I know." She says.

"Umbridge made me send a letter to the Dursley's." Harry says. "Did they reply?" I ask. "Yep. Not very nicely." Harry says. "You expected a nice response?" I ask. "No." He says.

"Have you noticed the news of he pregnancy 🤰 potion 🧪 incident is still pretty much the main topic around,Hogwarts?" I ask a few minutes later trying to make another conservative. "Yeah." Hermione says. "I hear Cho Chang isn't very happy about it." I say.

Let me tell you. I HATE Cho Chang. I know Harry has a crush on her and she has a crush on him. Plus she's all like "I loved Cedric." Then why aren't you still upset? His family is! Why do you like Harry now?!

"Really?" Harry asks almost as if he doesn't care. That's odd. "There are a lot if people unhappy about it." Hermione says. "True. There's like 1,000 girls who are in love with Harry,too. Imagine how upset they are." I say. (Imagine? Well there's 69 who are refine this right now.)

"Harry has fangirls." Hermione says. "They're scary." I say. (That's what most of us reading are. I'm a fan girl) "They make Voldemort sound like Santa Clause." Harry says. "Maybe we should be like 'Voldemort insulted Harry Potter.' To them and they'll defeat Voldemort." I say laughing. "That might actually work." Harry says. "Or we could make an army of people where we teach them how to use powerful spells so we can defat Voldemort. Oh and the Mindistry." I say laughing. (And that's just what their going to do later on.)

Later that evening I get a letter from my parents

It says

Dear Y/N,

Sorry it took us a while to reply.We had to process we're going to be grandparents. We're awfully excited. We're also a little nervous. We mean Harry Potter as the Farther. That boy is quite the trouble maker. We're still going to love the child though. Do you know the gender? If so please tell. What do you plan on naming it? When's the due date? Do you want us to make an appointment at St.Mungos? Who is going to have custody?Thats all the questions for now.

Love,Mom and Dad.

I guess I'll reply now.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm pregnant with triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy. I plan on naming one of the girls Lilly Hope. I find that name quite pretty. Amazing,too. Harry also likes the name. Correction he loves the name.The due date is sometime in May,I believe. No you don't need to make an appointment at St.Mungos.

Love,your lovely (pregnant) daughter,Y/N.

I hope you liked the chapter. It like the other chapters is over 1,000 words.