Chapter ten:

Sparkle landed in a hurry as Lucy ran out. "Queen Whatevra!" She called out as she bursted through the doors. "Lucy thank goodness your here! Something's happening to the other planets!" The Queen replied scared. "I know, I saw it when it first started.." Lucy looked down.

"Well actually you were the cause of it.." Sparkle interrupted as she was magically in the castle. "No I wasn't!" Lucy yelled annoyed. "A-anyways, where are the others?" She asked nervously, "The only one to show up so far is MetalBeard" Queen Whatevra frowned as she gestured to the library. Lucy was about to walk in when the Queen put a hand on her shoulder stopping her, "He seems to have gone through a rough experience, be patient with him.." she said as Lucy nodded feeling extremely nervous. She walked into the library as Metal beard noticed her and frowned.

"Hey Metalbeard, hows it going?" Lucy smiled sympathetically. "Thar's been better days i guess..." Metalbeard replied as Lucy sat beside him, "...What happened?" she then questioned. Metal beard took a deep breath as he recalled the memory.

"...Duke?" President Business read confused, "it be the name of thee monster" Metalbeard said as Business gulped. They jumped as the paw of the beast moved forward destroying a building in one single swoop. "We gotta go!" Metalbeard said as President Business agreed running away along with the other business people. "This is very uncivilized behavior in the workplace! Don't make me call HR!" a CEO yelled as the beast looked down at him. President Business paused as he over heard this and watched as the beast chomped up the CEO, eating him entirely.

President Business paused in his tracks terrified, "What be ye doing?! we need to go!" Metalbeard urged President Business. "WHAT IS THAT THING?! IT JUST ATE A CEO!" Business yelled terrified, "I dont know and i dont wanna-now lets go!" Metalbeard yelled as President Business agreed scared. "Y-your right, lets go!" He stated as he was about to run before being picked up by the leg from the beast. "NO!" Metalbeard yelled as he grabbed onto President Business, "OH NO, this is NOT how President Business dies!" he yelled as he tried to break free. The paw swooped down once more, knocking Metalbeard away, losing President Business as he flew away. "NOOOO" Business yelled as he was thrown up into the air, then eaten by the beast. Metalbeard watched terrified as people were being eaten and chewed up left, right and center.

Finally he noticed an abandoned ship and rushed to it getting in. He turned on a bunch of buttons not knowing how to operate the small ship until one turned it on. "Where is your destination?" the ship then asked. "Thee queens castle and fast!" He yelled as the ship complied, zooming out of the planet. Metalbeard took one last glance at the planet that was falling apart, he looked down feeling horrible about the loss of his friend.

Lucy paused after hearing this. "I couldn't save one of me crew, what kinda captain does that make me?" Metalbeard looked at Lucy sadly, "...It wasn't your fault, you didn't know what you were up against, heck, none of us do..." Queen W.W said as she patted his back. Lucy then thought something as she gasped, making the others turn towards her. "...Emmet..." she spoke out loud terrified. "Lucy.." "What if something happened to him?! The last thing he will know is that i was the worlds most horrible girlfriend!" she spoke out sadly. "That's not true!...Well it might be a tad bit true.." Sparkle admitted as Lucy looked at her annoyed.

"That's not important, what is important is that we need to get everyone into safety and find our friends" The Queen said as Lucy and Metalbeard agreed. They jumped as the emergency calling system went off, "Its from Benny!" Lucy said as the others gasped. "Hello?!" Queen W.W asked as she picked up scared, "Hey-its-m-me...B-enny" he spoke through the phone which was cutting off. "We cant hear you very clearly" The Queen said nervously, "Is there some sort of emergency text?" Sparkle questioned, "Not now Sparkle" The Queen shushed her as she tried to listen harder.