Chapter Twelve

"Alright, were here" Sparkle said as Lucy and Metalbeard looked at the city in amazement. "This is one of the pilots from a ship specifically sent from the Queen do we have Permission to land?" Sparkle said as they waited for a reply. "...Permission granted" they then heard someone say over the radio. "Alright, were in" Sparkle said as Lucy nodded nervously. As they got off they noticed another ship beside them. "What the-" "Whoa...Check it out sis you can see directly through the floors of this building!" Puppycorn said as he looked through the floors.

"Unikitty!" Lucy said as Unikitty looked over, "Hey Lucy! Metalbeard!" Unikitty said happily as she went to hug them. "How did ye guys git here?" Metalbeard said as Dr.Fox looked at him in fascination, "We tried contacting everyone when we noticed all these planets that were destroyed! The only three that are standing are this one, SyspocalypstarStar and the Queens castle, but we were closer to here and were hoping Emmet was here too" Unikitty said.

"He isn't?" Lucy frowned worried, "well we just arrived so we dont know yet...but we got the smartest and toughest people in control!" Unikitty smirked as Dr.Fox and Hawkodile waved for a brief second before turning back around trying to figure out a plan.

"Well find him, dont yer worry" Metalbeard patted her back as Lucy nodded returning a small smile. "So...where to?" Lucy then questioned, "my guess is that if the others found their way here they would all either be dancing or...trying to find a way to contact us?" Unikitty thought. "Precisely! I have had the chance to look around and from my speculations and observations..we are one building away from a control tower" Dr.Fox said as everyone turned to see a giant sign reading: control tower, definitely a place where you could contact the queen and other people.

"Well...lets go there then" Lucy said, "Yep, probably best to" Metalbeard said as everyone agreed awkwardly, going down the stairs of the building. "You all are seriously going to leave me here?!" Sparkle yelled. "Sorry, we'll be back soon!" Lucy then called as the door shut as Sparkle huffed annoyed. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Benny and the others exited the elevator on the top floor as they entered the radio station room amazed. He then noticed a secretary at the front of the desk, Benny looked down at the name tag then looked back up. "Hello- Martha... we would like to make an important call with the Queen!" Benny smiled as he spoke to her. She stared at the four confused before she began laughing. "I'm sorry what is she laughing about?" Kenny turned to Lenny confused as he shrugged not paying attention. "You cant just walk up in here and demand to make a call to the Queen, i dont even know who you are" Martha said annoyed. 

"Oh i'm Benny and these are my friends! We are all good friends with the Queen and need to  all her, its in a state of emergency!" Benny said as Martha gasped, then started laughing again. "B-but were telling the truth!" Benny frowned, "Listen, you could be telling me anything-but without a pass of some sort, there is no way your entering that broadcasting station.." Martha said as Benny turned around taking deep breaths. "C'mon, chill out...ChiLL oUT" he told himself as Jenny rubbed his back in an attempt to calm him down. "I got this" Lenny then floated towards the secretary, "Were doomed.." Kenny then huffed. "Listen Martha, me and my family-" "-were not family-" "-yes we are you cant avoid it!...Are really tired and we just need to check if our friends are alright, can you be a doll and help us out" Lenny batted his eyes as she stared at him confused. 

"Like i said before, i cant do anything about it-" "-Well, were good friends with the Queen-my friend kinda created her so- LET US USE THE RADIO-" Benny yelled as Jenny held him back. Martha jumped back at Benny's lash of rage as she leaned into the speaker slowly, "Bring me security please" she stated with a fake smiled as the security arrived seconds later, dragging them away. "You'll be sorry for this, the Queen knows who were are!" Benny yelled, "Oh yes and i'm best friends with her too" She joked before laughing at her own sarcasm.