Home Sweet Izuku~

I was walking home around 9:47 pm just to fine my boyfriend that had beautiful dark green hair with freckles across his cheeks and nose. I love him. God I want to marry him. I walked over to him and put a had on his shoulder. "Hey Izuku are you alright..?" I asked worried. "Ah... Yes! I'm fine!" I knew he wasn't fine so I took out my key from my pocket and unlocked my door to my house. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside my house. I locked the door and pulled him to the dinning room table. I had him sit down even though he didn't want to sit down, I still made him. "Izuku, I'm not going to ask again, are you alright?" I said to scare him if he doesn't tell the truth. "........" It went quite for a little while it felt like no one was going to talk or do anything for about 30 minutes. It felt like an hour though. My heart sank when I heard him crying. I ran over to him on the other side of the table. "Izuku? Izuku! Are you alright?! Tell me what's wrong!" He just kept crying so I picked him up bride style and carried him to the couch and set him on my lap. I set his head on my chest and put my hand on top of his dark green hair. "It's alright, ok? I'm here" I did to make him calm down and it worked. He started to calm down. And before I could speak again he crashed his lips onto my own. He kept kissing me until we suddenly ended up in my king sized bed and me hovering over him. We were still kissing until we broke apart for air. I looked down at him and realized that he was in heat. I could tell he was in heat because,he kept sweating and painting without it being hot outside. It was only 64° outside. And he looked like he just came back from 100° weather. It was cute though. I just stared at him until I put my hands up his shirt. I was wondering around his shirt and I found his nipples. I pinched on it and heard him squeak in pleasure. "You like that?" "Mhmm~ y-yes...." He spoke so peacefully and it made me a bit hard. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back of course and I pulled back to see him blushing like crazy! It was so cute! "Hey" I said trying not to scare him but I said it in a lovely voice. "Y-yeah Shoto?" "Can you get pregnant?" I asked really wondering if he can. "I not sur- Ahh!" I pulled down his pants and underwear. And started to stroke his member. "S-sho~ don't     -ah- tease me~" he's just to cute when he's like this. I remove my hand Rome his member and pull down my pants and underwear as well. I put my fingers in front of him telling him to suck without speaking and so he did. He licked my fingers at first then sucked on them. God I love him. I then pulled my finger out of his mouth and put one finger inside him. "Ah..h...h, it -ugg- hurts a little Sho" "I'll hurt for a little bit but then it will feel really good Izuku~" is said and I smirked at him. I then pulled my finger out of his hole and put my member there instead,not going in yet, just to tease him a little more. "Mhmmm... Please Sho?" "Please what Izuku?" "Please s-top teasing me like th-at" I then pushed the head on me inside his little hole. "!! Ow Sho that hurts... Oww" I rub his thigh and he calms down. "Only my head is in Izuku~ I have to go all the way in" I say. Izuku then slowly nods in agreement. I then start to push deeper inside him until my whole member is in him. He nods after a few minutes and that makes me crazy because, when he nodded he looked at me straight in the eyes and was begging for it. I slammed into him hard. "Ahhh!!!! Shotoooo slow down! Ahhh!!~" I didn't listen I just kept going the same paste I was and making him moan my name a lot. And it was really sexy to hear him moan my name. I loved it. I love him. I leaned down and he wrapped his arms around my neck and started to kiss me, I kissed back of course. It felt like the room was on fire, and not because of my left side getting to over heated. I kept slamming into him. "SHOOOOOO!!!! AHhhhh!!! Mhm~ Please go harder??" He sounded like he wasn't sure of what he wanted but I did as be asked and thrusted harder into him. I felt him tighten around me and I grunted. It felt really good. "Ahh! Sho I'm g-g-g-gonna cumm!!" I put my thumb on his tip. "No your not~ not until I say you can baby~" he looks really hot like this. "Pl-please shoo~? Let me c-cum?" This boy knows how to get me to do what he wants. I grab his member and just hold it there. He was still moaning my name and other things. And then he cummed on both of our chests. I kept slamming into him and his member sprung right up. "F-faster-Ahh!" I caught him by surprise and went faster and harder. I kept doing this for about five minutes until he cummed on us again. And I blew my seed inside of him. I grunted when I cummed inside of him. I pull out of him and we both fell on to the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer and before i dosed off I heard the words "I love you sho~" "I love you to Izuku~" I said before dosing off into a deep slumber. I soon woke up and reached over to Izuku but to my surprise he wasn't there. I started to panic. Then I heard someone vomiting in the toilet. "Izuku?" I ask and sta walking over to him. He stopped and looked at me. I told him to get dressed and I got dressed myself. After he was dressed I picked him up bride style and walked out to the car. I set him down on the passenger side and walked over to the drivers side and drove to the hospital. After we got there, I had to wait in the waiting room until he was done. I was worried sick! I felt like everything was spinning around and I did not like it. I wanted to hold Izuku but atlas I have to wait. After to what seamed like forever I finally got called back with Izuku he was crying! "Hey, Izuku are you alright?!" I was worried. But then I saw him holding his stomach. He then said cheerfully "Hey, your g-going to be a father, S-sho." I was happy. I was to happy I couldn't hold in my tears. He then rubbed my scar and kissed my left eye. "Hey, it's ok we're going to raise this child, together" I was to happy when he said that because I thought he was going to leave me for getting him pregnant.

(Few years later....)

I can't believe that our son is now four years old! It felt like it was yesterday that he was only a baby. "Sho go grab the camera!! Hurry!" I ran to grab the camera and dashed back over to him and take a picture of Izuku and our son, Izu.

1311 words!! I'm so proud of myself!! This is my first smut and stuff. And I hoped you liked it!! Baiii by peepz!