Goodbye.....

Izuku's POV

I hate everything right now. I don't wanna leave my house but my mom tells me that everything's going to be alright but when I get to school, everything is bad. I walk over to my seat and sit down. Bakugo slammed his hand on my desk and then he let go. "Oi! Deku! What the hell are you doing in my fucking school?!" He yells. I just sit there with my head down, looking toward the floor. He then grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me closer to him. "Oi! Deku! You better look at me when I'm talking to you!!" I still look towards the ground. I don't want to look up. I just wanna look down for the rest of my sad and miserable life. Bakugo then slams me to the ground as hard as he could. I coughed and tried to catch my breath but I couldn't. I got up and ran out to recovery girl. When I got there I fell into a dark void. And then I realized that I had passed out onto the floor of recovery girls office.

When I woke up, I saw bright lights above me. I looked around a little and I saw someone with red and white hair. It looked like it was split in half...? Im not sure... I'm not sure of anything anymore. He then gets up and tells recovery girl. I sit up. My back hurts, my arms and legs hurt, my neck hurts, my head hurts..... I looked over to the side door and saw recovery girl, the boy with red and white hair, my dad All Might, and my mother..? I was still very hurt. My mom ran over to me and hugged me. "Izuku! Are you alright?! Who did this?! Why did who ever hurt you to this?!" "M..mom calm d..own...." "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DONE IZUKU! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN EVEN WORSE IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT HERE!" she yelled. All Might got my mom away from me and into the hallway. "Midoriya? Do you remember me?" The boy with the red and white hair asked me. "Who are y..ou?" He was shocked. I saw it in he eyes. "What? Izuku its me Shoto Todoroki, do not remember me?" "O..h I'm s..orry but I don't remember y...ou.." I said feeling a bit bad for him. He then starts to break down crying. "Izuku.... I'm your boyfriend..." I was a bit confused when he said that I was his boyfriend. "What do you mean?" He then grabs my hand and places it underneath his left eye, on his left cheek. Then I realized that I know this boy, his name is Shoto Todoroki and he is my boyfriend.

Flashback...

Shoto was sitting on a bench in the park he told me to meet him at. I walked up behind him and scared him making him slap me on my right cheek. "Oww.." I say in pain. "Oh I'm sorry! You scared me that's all.... I didn't mean to hit you...." He says. "Oh no it's my fault for scaring you Todoroki!" I say and walk around form behind the bench and sit next to him on it. "Hey, Midoriya?" "Yes?" "I want to ask you something and please don't think I'm weird for doing so....." He told and asked me. "Todoroki! I would never think that your weird for telling me something that's important to you!" He then shifts his body to face me and says....."I like you.... I've liked you for sometime now and I really needed to tell you...." He says to me. My face is burning red and I now know that I was born to be a strawberry. I sit there looking down at my feet for a few minutes and I hear a bit of.... crying..? Form who? I look up to see Todoroki crying.... I feel bad and I do like him I really do. I was just surprised that he said that he liked me back..... I get up form where I was sitting and sit closer to him, I then pull his hands away from his face and place then on mine, then I see his beautiful face cover in tear stains and red puffy eyes. He is strong and kind. And I couldn't love him more than I already do. He looks away from me and I get a little upset about that. "Shoto." I say firmly. He looks at me and I can see blush cover his face be neath his red puffy face. I then kiss his cheek. When I backed up from his face he looks at me in shock but then let me down to my level and kisses me on the lips. I close my eyes and deepen the kiss by putting my arms around his neck. We pulled away and looked at each other and we both started to blush.

End Of Flashback....

"S-shoto..?" I say still a bit confused. "IZUKU!" he yells happily. "Why would you do something like that?! You scared me half to death....!" "B...ut j didn't to it! Why would I have slammed myself on to the floor as hard as I could...? I would never do something like that... You know that.... Plus it's impossible to do that to yourself without someone doing it to you..." I said still a bit shocked thta Shoto thought that I did it myself.