Found Once More?

Izuku's POV--

I was walking along a path that had light grey and dark grey stones.

It was a beautiful path to take, especially at night, that's why I'm taking a stroll at night.

When i was walking along the path, I started hearing strange notices from off-path.

I'm starting to get a little weirded out and a bit mad. Who would want to do something so weird in this part of night?!

I started getting a little curious about who could be there, and I started walking off-path to the noice.

"Ow! What the fuck?! What are you doing Shoto?!"

'Shoto, hm? I know a Shoto..'

"..I told you Momo, I don't like you."

"Oh common Shoto! I know your lying about being gay! You don't have to lie to me~"

I heard silence for a while, I think they knew I was there, so I just turned back and leaned against a tree.

"Shoto!! Where are you going?!"

"I'm not staying here, not with you. Your selfish and a bitch. You don't care about no one else but yourself. Your also a yandere for me, which I don't want."

"Shoto! Don't go! Your not gay!! I know you love me!" She yelled at him.

I was just listening to them fight, but 'Shoto' said something not me nor this Momo girl expect.

"Momo! I keep telling you that I'm gay and you can't change that! Not even my bastard of a father can change the rack that I like men!! I fell in love with someone a long time ago and you can't change that!! Now stop following me home Momo!" He yelled back at her than left the woods.

I sat there, shocked. I didn't expect him to do that. And by the looks of him, he didn't see me.

I then hear Momo go crazy.. that's not good.

"I-i did everything for y-ou... You can't just stop that, Shoto. You better stop of this poor guy will get shot!"

She pulled out gun she had and held it to my head.

'what? why is she pointing that gun at me? Oh shit!! She means that she'll kill me if he doesn't stop!! Shitt!!'

"Momo I told youz I'm not going to stay here I-"he stopped talking as he looked back at me.

"Midoriya??"

"Oh I'm sorry, is this the guy you 'Love?' oh please! Your hopeless Shoto!" Okay, she's crazy.

"I loved you sense I first met you in kindergarten!" She says with crazy laces in her voice.

"M-momo! Let him go. He has no reason to be in your crazy thoughts." The tall guy said with worry in his face and voice.

She loaded the gun.

I saw Shoto pull his phone out of his pocket, and put it behind his back while pressing a strange button.

"Aww~ what are you doing Shoto-kun~~?" She finally started walking towards him and left me alone.

I slowly and quietly got up, and started walking towards her to stop her from hurting anyone.

"I know you love me Shoto-kun~"

The crazer she sounded, the closer she got to him.

As soon as she stopped in front of the man she was crazy for, she dropped the gun and grabbed Shoto's hand, and brought it up to her mouth.