Alpha's Omega Part 1

??? POV

I'm sitting down on a bench that looks like it was hand carved and it made out different lines and designs. I look up to see the sky about to set the lovely sun and I stand up, stretching and head home. I then start to feel very weak and very heavy. It feels like my skin is about to burst into a million flames just by touching me. I end up falling to my knees and elbows. I try to find out a smell that would help me, but I don't smell anything.

I was there for at least 10 minutes straight before I finally got out a smell of my alpha and I was happy but I needed something...... I wanted something.

??? POV

I try to figure out where Izuku has gone and try to find his smell, I then feel something touch my nose and it smelled like Izuku! I walk towards the smell and fine my little omega in heat. Cute.

I continue to walk over to him, lift him up, and start to walk home. He puts his arms around my neck like his trying not to fall to his death. He does know that I'm not going to drop his, right?

As I continue to walk home he then says something under his breath and I hear it.

"A-alpha.... Please help m-me...."

Is what he said so I walked into an ally way and started to undo his pants and  underwear. I pulled them down and pulled down my own clothing. I look up to him and he looks really hot right now. I hope my rut doesn't take over when I fuck him. I know he said that he didn't want kids yet, so I was fine with it, but something in my mind told me to fuck him right there, right now. I couldn't hold it in and I placed my hands on either side of his waist and slammed into him as hard as I could.

"Ahhh!!~A...alpha!!!!..... Mggggahhhh!!"

I was getting harder by every thrust that I put into him and I felt something shiver and I notice that it was Izuku, I guess I found his 'Sweet Spot'.

I look up at him and I stop thrusting and say-

"The puppy need something?"

"Please alpha..... Fuck me?~"

He said in a needily tone. I don't fuck him again just yet, I want to know what he wants so I ask again-

"Puppy need something?"

"Y...yes alpha..."

"Then tell me, puppy"

I whisper into his ear

"I n-need your dick to pound into me as hard as it can, until I can't walk for days...... Please alpha..."

I can't believe what he just said. I start to pound him into the brick wall and he moans extra loud, telling me that I hit his prostate. I smirk and aim for that spot again, and again.

I loved hearing his moan. It's so fucking hot seeing him like this.

"AHhh!! Alpha!! I'm gonna c-cum!"

He screams and I pull out of him and start to suck him off letting him cum in my mouth. As I like my lips I start to get dressed to go home with my omega.

Izuku's POV

As I see him lick his lips and start to get dressed again, I do want he's doing. Getting dressed. As we walk out of the ally way, I start to blush.

"Are you ok, my omega?"

I hear my mate ask. I told him that I was fine and as we reached our house him placed his lips onto mine.

"I love you my little omega~"

He says.

"I love you to, alpha~" I say as we walk into our house and.....