sugar sweet | bakugou x reader | lime

it was like any other day at ua except y'all had been training all week for a big event coming up. drenched in sweat most headed back to the dorms for a shower. today was the last day of training, there was a special dinner planned after today's training. most were going to the showers right away then leaving for the dinner. although you weren't all that hungry, you had studying to catch up on.

dorms were separated by classes so all of class 1a shared the same hallways, boys and girls separated of course. but it just so happened that a certain hot head stayed in the room directly across from yours. you patiently waited for the others to clear out before getting in the shower making sure you wouldn't have to hurry.

this dinner was supposed to last up to three hours or so. giving you enough time to catch up on studying and the rest for relaxing, or so you thought. after taking a 40 minute shower you walked into your dorm completely naked knowing all had left for the dinner already. drying your hair immediately and wrapping it up, you started searching for clothes.

suddenly you hear bakugou screaming "where the hell is it!!" causing you to let out the faintest squeal. you could have sworn everyone had left. turns out bakugou had stayed behind to have this alone time to himself. hurried footsteps could be heard approaching your door. you scrambled to grab your towel to cover up. which was hung up on the back of the door to dry out. no way could you have gotten it in time.

as bakugou barged in you dove under the covers. "if you have it give it back. i'm not screwing around y/n!" confused you just stare at him oddly with your mouth slightly parted. he started going through your dorm in search of his missing item. you snap back into reality and shout at him. "are you fucking kidding me? GET OUT NOW!" his red eyes glare at yours. "give it to me, i know you have it." he continues to look around. not being able to do much you just stay in bed.

"bakugou i don't have anything of yours i've been showering." you protest. arms tightly crossed over your chest to hold the blanket in place. bakugou let out the biggest sigh and demanded you give him his body wash. "clearly one of y'all have taken my body wash!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME HE'S MAD OVER BODY WASH. "you have to be joking... right?" a very angry bakugou was heading right for you. "YES IM VERY SERIOUS!!!" "i don't have your shitty body wash sorry!" you shout in return. "FINE WHATEVER I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS" bakugou yelled walking towards you.

confused and scared that he'll see that you aren't dressed, you moved back on the bed. "i- i don't think i have anything you'll like but uh i can bring you some in a bit but..." he stomped his foot like a child. "but what!? just give it to me now" you stayed quiet not wanting him to know you weren't dressed underneath. bakugou realized you'd been clutching onto your blanket for dear life and haven't moved off the bed, he also notice the clothes you placed on the dresser.

he eyed you like a lion would before an attack. your face reddened as you realized he knew. he slowly approached you, now towering over you. it was well known you had a crush on him. your heart raced as he leaned in. not realizing his hand had found its way onto your leg, he leans in closer to your face as he ran his hand under the blanket and up your leg to your thigh squeezing.

his warm breath brushed against your cheek. "hurry along now." he whispered into your ear. massaging your thigh. he bit your ear ever so gently trailing butterfly kisses down your neck to your shoulder. with that he had left to go back to his dorm. you stay there taking everything in at once. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?????

i apologize if this was completely shit but don't worry there'll be a 2nd part!!

- al