warmth | todoroki x reader | soft

your parents were away on a business trip and wouldn't be back for a couple weeks. so you've been staying at your boyfriends house todoroki. you've been cooped up all week sick. you hated missing school and worrying todoroki so much. he wouldn't be home for another two hours or more. you decided you should get out of bed and maybe do something. maybe clean? the living room could use some sprucing up. you vacuumed and picked up any loose trash laying about.

you felt fine until you got uncontrollably dizzy and sick to the stomach. you started coughing bad, a growing headache washed over you fast. you sat down on the couch to rest. you laid down and curled up, falling asleep not having much energy from being sick.

*TIME SKIP*

"y/n i'm home!" todoroki called out. no answer. "y/n?" he walked into the living room to find you shivering and fast asleep. he immediately placed his things down and grabbed a blanket from the room to cover you with. the shivering had stopped after a couple minutes. todoroki took this time to let you rest and to make the soup he picked up from the story earlier.

*TIME SKIP*

you woke up with a blanket wrapped around you. "baby are you home?" you call out confused. you sit up to look around and see a very happy todoroki in the kitchen. "hey baby how was school?" you mumbled still waking up. "boring as usual. but how are you feeling? are you hungry? i made soup." you shook your head "no just cold" you tired covering up more but the blanket wasn't big enough. he must have noticed you struggling and came over to help. "babe do you want me to get you a bigger blanket? i don't want you to freeze." you smile looking up at him "yes please."

a few moments later he returned with his wool blanket. todoroki smiled at you lightly, laying the blanket over top of you. he placed his hand on the side of your face stroking your cheek with his thumb and kissing your forehead. you grab his hand as he goes to leave "mmm please stay" you pout not wanting him to leave. he chuckles looking down at you with soft eyes "of course babe" he smiled sitting down next to you.

you lay your head on his lap looking up at his beautiful white and red hair. his beautiful eyes. that gorgeous smile of his. god you're one lucky lady. todoroki ran his hands through your hair massaging your scalp. "i love you y/n" he says as he lays down beside you pulling you to him. "i love you too todoroki" you nuzzle into his chest trying to find warmth. he pulled the covers over top of y'all, kissing your temple carefully.

"b-baby i'm st-still cold" you pouted into his shirt. you wrapped your legs between his, he used his quirk to warm you up and instantly you feel yourself getting sleepy again. "is that better hun?" todoroki asked. "much better. thank you." slowly you begin to fall asleep as he does. he felt good knowing your were safe there with him. soon he was fast asleep.

oml so soft and cute right?? for some reason i can see todoroki being a big softie!! i hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot.

- al