big enough | todoroki x reader | lemon

you were currently being pushed up against the wall by the well known shoto todoroki. god did you love the way he held your wrist so tight. the way his warm breath brushed against your cheek. "you've been such a naughty little girl" he whispered in your ear. you managed to get a hand free and pressed it lush against todoroki's growing bulge, causing him to grown. he looked up with lust running deep through his eyes. "and naughty girls need to be punished." he grabbed a fist full of your hair pushing you to your knees. "god that mouth looks so fucking good right now." you badly wanted to take every single inch of todoroki in your mouth, sucking him til he spills his seed deep in your throat.

he unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. his length already semi hard. you could feel yourself getting wet just thinking about all the ways you could please todoroki. you licked your lips wanting him to fill your mouth. "a pretty little mouth like that needs to be put to use" he purred stroking himself slowly. you couldn't help but lower your hand into your pants rubbing your clit gently while todoroki pleased himself in front of you. he grabbed your hair pulling your head back "did i say you could touch yourself?" "no sir" your pussy was soaking wet by now, you loved how rough he was with you. "bad girls don't get to cum"

he lined himself up with your mouth pushing in deep choking you, the way you gagged around his hefty length drove him crazy. you moaned around him as tears ran down your cheeks as he mouth fucked you, spit coating his dick as the perfect lube. you pushed back gasping for air, jerking him off to keep him satisfied. when you caught your breath your mouth was back on his dick in the matter of seconds. you bobbed your head back and forth, massaging his balls with your free hand.

his hips bucked causing you to gag around him. "god you're so good at this. i wonder who else's dick this pretty little mouths been around." he once again grabbed a handful of your hair pushing himself deeper in your throat. "play with your boobs y/n" you did as he commanded and quickly pulled your shirt up along with your bra. you massaged your breast together pinching your nipples gently. his trust became harder as his breaths turned into soft moans. he could feel himself coming undone. trails of saliva ran down the corners of your mouth.

the sounds of choking filled shoto's ears as he came deep in your throat, keeping a firm grip on the back of your head. forcing himself inside that pretty little mouth of yours. tears stung your cheeks and saliva ran down your chin as you swallowed every last drop of cum. you felt so good when he treated you like this. he pulled out gently allowing you to breathe. it took you a couple minutes to realize your breast were still exposed so you fixed your bra and pulled your shirt back down. by the time you looked up for todoroki he was already heading out the dorm room buttoning up his pants. "that was fun doll wasn't it?, maybe next time i'll let you cum" he winked as he shut your door.

jesus christ i know this was rushed BUT still i had to post!! i hope y'all enjoy!
- al