risk | kaminari x reader | lemon

QUIRK: psychokinesis (the ability to move objects with your mind)

you and kaminari had been texting back and forth all class. more like you were trying to tease kaminari in any way possible.

y/n: you look so good today.

kaminari: i know what you're trying to do y/n and now isn't a good time.

y/n: sorry, i was simply trying to compliment a friend that's all.

kaminari: sure... just try and focus on the lesson.

you hear kaminari put his phone down against his desk. turning around to look at him but before you get the chance aizawa interrupts. "y/n if you have better things to do then please leave. if not, turn around and face toward." you see kaminari smile just as you turn around. no way was this ending.

after the lesson was over aizawa hands out papers "groups of four or less are allowed for this assignment no more. this is expected to be done by then end of the class." you immediately rush to kaminari's side. "partners?" he looked at you with his head cocked. "sure" and with that you sit down scooting a desk next to his. a couple minutes passed and you were already bored. "can you help me kaminari? i'm so confused." you perfectly knew how to do the work but needed a way of getting his attention. "i'm sure you can figure it out but i'll help." you leaned into him listening as he explained how to do the work. trying to stick out your chest a bit. that didn't work. not even a single look.

"you should be fine now to try on your own." you sigh and return back to your work. getting frustrated that kaminari wasn't giving you the attention you wanted. you decided to approach a different way. you lean close to his ear scanning the room making sure no one was paying attention. "i wasn't lying earlier when i said you looked good" you moaned in his ear "so good" you lick the shell of his ear. he doesn't even flinch he keept staring at his paper. but you notice a blush spread across his cheeks.

you sigh loudly in frustration. you needed to get his full attention. you use your quirk to concentrate on the pen on his desk rolling it off the front. he finally looks up from his paper. "don't worry kam i'll get that for you" you say as you place a hand overtop of his. you get up to fetch his pen that just so happened to land directly in front of his desk. you bent down slowly taking your time picking up the pen. you use your quirk to lift the back end of your skirt up revealing your lightening bolt covered panties. you sway your hips a bit. getting his attention.

kaminari looked up to see you bent over showing him your plump ass and panties. he couldn't help but stare at how good your ass looked in them. how much he wanted to get between those wicked legs of yours. "y-y/n what are you do-" he began to ask but you quickly placed the pen back on his desk and sat back down. "yes? did you need something?" kaminari was getting tired of this little game you were playing. if you're going to tease him then he could easily do the same.

he dropped his hand down between y'all and gently ran his fingers up the side of you thigh. pushing his hand onto your inner thigh giving it a firm squeeze. "you know it's not nice teasing me like this. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into sweetheart" he whispered. you looked at him with innocent eyes "i don't know what you're talking about kam" he scoffed giving your thigh one last squeeze "you're gonna regret this" he sneered. well that definitely got his attention.

class was being dismissed aizawa being the first to leave, giving people instructions where to leave the assignment on his desk. kaminari held you back making sure everyone had left before pinning you against the wall. "what the hell do you thinking you're doing bending over like that in class. showing me that delicious ass of yours?" you smile looking up at him. "i was just trying to get your pen for you, that's all i swear" he grinds his pulsing member into you, earning a yelp as he pushed your hands against the wall. "quit the bullshit y/n. i know you want me. why else would you have been so naughty for me." you give no response but instead lean in to kiss him. he kisses back intensely.

"you don't understand how long i've been wanted to do this to you y/n" he kisses you a few more times then stops completely "bad girls need to be punished" he growled. he directed you to a desk "bend over" he ordered. you obeyed him right away bending over the cold desk sticking your butt up in the air. he pulls up your skirt to reveal your panties "mmm such a nice ass you have" he moans as he runs his fingers between your legs and over your soaked underwear. "so wet already?" you wiggle your ass a little earning a smack. he rubs his hands over your ass before giving it another swat. three more hard hits to yours ass before you start to feel the pain.

as he gives you one more smack as you wince at the stringing pain running through your bum. "has my dirty girl had enough?" he leans into your ass waiting for a response. "yes sir" kaminari begins to kiss over the reddened skin as he pulls down your underwear. you push back against his touch needing more. "easy now y/n. wouldn't wanna get spanked more now would we?" he runs his hands down your ass between your legs. "spread your legs y/n" you do as your told opening for him, exposing yourself in a class room bent over another classmates desk. all for him.

he licks a clean stripe up your pussy a couple times teasing your clit with his tongue. you clutched the edge of the desk turning your knuckles white. the feeling of kaminari eating you out in a public area made you so weak. he slips his tongue in and out of your pussy driving you insane. "you like that baby. i bet you'd like something much bigger in you instead, wouldn't you?" you nod barley catching your breath "please kaminari, i want you to fill me with your thick cock" you bite your lip just thinking about it "i want you to fuck me so hard da-" you throw a hand over your mouth. you were so embarrassed you didn't even want to continue.

"what was that y/n?" he teased. he pressed his dick against your entrance, just slipping the tip in. "say it again" a blush spread across your face. "d-daddy please" pushing in all the way you cry at the sudden pain. god he was so big. "you're so tight y/n... so fucking tight" you moaned as he rocked into you. he about came right then and there at those lovely noises spilling from your lips. "harder baby." you begged wanting him to go deeper. he grabbed a fist full of hair fucking you hard making the desk squeak across the floor. a mix of moans and slapping noises fill the room as kaminari fucks your brains out.

"don't stop daddy, i-i'm gonna c-cum" you cried. he only went deeper grabbing your hips slamming into your sweet cunt. "wait for me baby" he kissed along your neck sucking and biting leaving marks. "cum with me" he groaned as his cock drove into your pussy. a few more thrusts and you can feel him getting clumsy about to release. "kaminari please i can't wait any longer" your legs begin to shake due to the pleasure pulsing through you. you clenched around him cuming hard. shortly after he comes undone, cuming deep inside you.

he slows his thrust riding out the orgasm. he pulls out gently kissing down your neck to your shoulder. "you okay y/n? i didn't hurt you right?" you shake your head in response not being about to verbally respond. after waiting a moment to catch your breath you stand up pulling your panties back up fixing your skirt. you turn around to see kaminari pulling up his pants and buttoning them close. you blush looking at him admiring his beautiful body. you must of got carried away when you heard kaminari calling to you.

"y/n? ... Y/N?" "oh sorry" your turn to grab your bag. "hey it's okay i don't blame you for staring" he teases as he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you to him "i enjoyed this, wouldn't mind making this a more permanent thing" you turned around giggling. "is denki kaminari asking me out?" you loved teasing him. he kissed you deep placing a hand on your cheek. the short make out session was so passionate and gentle. "is that a yes?" he asked. you pushed away looking up to him nodding to nervous to verbally answer. "will you walk me home please?" y'all were practically neighbors. he only lived a couple houses drown from yours. "of course y/n" kissing your nose. even though you liked his dominate side, you melted for his soft side. he grabs your hand and his bag ready to take you home.

oop i love kaminari sm 💕💞
hope y'all enjoyed.

- al