bruises pt 2 | kaminari x reader | lime

"oh there you are" you said out of breath. "where have you been?" he said a bit annoyed. "what's wrong with you?" you looked him up and down confused. you were getting quite annoyed yourself. "what!?" he grabbed your wrist and took you inside. when inside he brought you upstairs and into his room locking the door. he turned around walking towards you. "is he better? is that why you let him touch you?" how the hell did he know... "what i- no he's not better! wait why does this even matter to you?" he got closer pushing you against his wall. "no ones allowed to touch you besides me! you got that. you're mine not his." you went to say something but nothing came out. since when did kaminari get so possessive. "i'm sorry" was all you could mumble.

he kissed along your cheeks lightly. "get on the bed and take your shorts and underwear off" you did exactly what he told you to do. as you pulled your panties down you eyed kams bulge. god he looked so big. he watched you from across the room noticing that you were watching him. you slipped your hand between your legs rubbing your clit as you imagined kaminari inside you. how he would stretch you so good, how he'd hit your g-spot with ease. you threw your head back moaning while you fingered yourself. you felt kaminari running his fingers up your thighs he stopped where bakugou left bruises. he kissed over every bruise on your legs. "did he hurt you?" he asked so softly. "look at me y/n... did he hurt you?" you looked up to him "no i- i liked it, he didn't hurt me... i promise." he kissed each thigh once more "okay" he crawled on top of you kissing you. he dug his member into your thigh, you were a moaning mess. "baby touch me... please kam" his hand trailed down your body to your soaked cunt. he pushed two fingers in stretching you. "deeper" you moaned. he pushed in deeper curling his fingers inside brushing against your g-spot. he kept doing that til your legs began to shake. "does my baby like that? does this feel good?" he said with lust seeping into his words. "mmm so wet for me. i cant wait to fill you"

you closed your legs the sensation was too much, you could feel yourself coming undone. he pushed your legs open shoving his fingers back into you "i want you to come for me baby" you grabbed the bedsheets moaning kaminari's name. "fuck me... kaminari fuck me. i want your fat cock in me now!" kaminari's eyes were dark and stuck to yours, he licked his fingers clean. he pulled his pants down revealing his hard cock. just the sight of it made you breathless. "is this what you wanted? god you're so tight" he pushed his tip into your wet folds, barely pushing in. he didn't want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. you nod your head letting him know he can go deeper.

you grabbed onto his shoulders as he dug his member into your tight hole. your juices coating his cock as a lube, making it easier for him to pump in and out. "faster" you begged. "you feel so good kam" he rocked his hips into you slightly faster. just a little deeper and he'd hit that perfect spot. he bent down to kiss you pushing in deeper wanting to hear your cries. you wrapped your legs around him allowing him to go a little deeper. god you were close. kaminari really knew how to make you scream. he pounded into you as you screamed his name. "f-fuck i'm g-gonna cum!" you moaned. he started to rub your clit as he fucked you hard, he was close getting sloppy with his thrust. "fuck kaminari don't stop! i'm so close." his thrust were hard and deep just the way you liked them. just a few more thrust and you came, he wasn't far behind. pulling out coming all over your stomach. he laid beside you for a couple minutes to catch his breath.

"you're definitely better" you said to break the silence. he laughed breathily "shut up y/n!" you loved teasing him. you got up and put your underwear and shorts back on. "i'm heading down to the showers to clean up, you coming?" he looked at you "round two?" he questioned. "someone can't get enough of me" you teased. "come on big boy, shower sex sounds fun!"

this literally took me so long to write, like i'd think of one thing then another would pop up. also i apologize if there's a lot of oneshot to do with kaminari! he's just a favorite of mine!!

- al