Chapter 5

Eheh huehuehue, didn't expect another chapter? Well then! Surprise! And enjoy

Joey walked down to breakfast, a sweet smell intoxicated the air, forcing the blond duelist to waft it towards his direction, and God it was good. Before even coming close to a unique black door he already was drooling, and even the presence of kaiba and his snarky remarks would effect him.
"Mutt!" No response, "Wheeler! Trash! Looser!" Nothing still worked, "Joey?"
This caused the blond to snap up and grin his all usual big goofy lovable grin-
"So what's for breakfast koiba?"
The brunet groaned at the miss wording of his name, but brushed it off, for both of their sakes.
"Simple things, my chefs made some pancakes and bacon with some toast and eggs. Try not to drool all over it though, I'm sure it would ruin the taste."
Joey playfully growled and walked in, and God was he now happy. From side to side, edge to edge, food covered the table, stacks going twenty high.
"Ah~ food worthy of it's king~"
====================================

Joey had...somehow ate all the food, leaving a stunned chef, a un-surpised kaiba, and a ball of energy known as mokuba. But before the raven could drag Joey off to play who knows what, kaiba pulled him over and into a large empty room.
"Duel me Joey, I've had my team update your red eyes deck so that you'll be an actual challenge though you can still use your own deck if wanted."
He had handed Joey a sleek black box with KC on the side, grinning like a kid in a candy store he happily took it and the two sat down.
(DUEL, but I ain't writing it all, :p)

Joey was loosing, not badly but still.
So far he had two cards faced down, wall of disruption and magic arrows. In his hand he had red eyes black dragon, and the black stone of legend (I think that's it's name? You can summon it and activate it's effect by sending it to tha' grave and summon red eyes.)
While kaiba had his ultimate blue eyes on his field, two mirror walls, and a extra kaiba man in hand as well as monster reborn if things went South.

"Play your last pathetic card Joey,"
"Gah, your one to speak money bags, I remember you saying that to yug' once, and how did that get ya...ah screw it ya won."
Joey sighed in frustration and then drew his last card, but it all left and a grin took place.
He had gained his Trump card, red eyes fusion.
"Mmm let's see if you can call this pathetic money bags! I activate Red eyes Fusion to summon my fusin monster, (I'm sorry, ~w~, I cannot remember it's name even though it's one of my main cards, yes yes slap me.)
Joey then grinned and ended his turn, looking at kaiba who drew a card and sighed. Setting down a spell card.
"I activate tsundre (I think that's it's name, it makes all face down spells and traps go to the hand) and then I set back down two cards, and attack for game."
Joey gritted his teeth and sighed in defeat.
"Yea yea stop rubbin' it in koiba."
"You know wheeler, if you weren't Mine then I would have had you killed for that sentence."
Joey just stiffled laughter and Pat kaibas back
"I knew ya loved me koiba, now I'm going to go take a nap, wake me up when dinner is done!"
The blond then returned to his room, stripped, and fell into a deep sleep.
(((((((++++++Nightmare++++++++)))))))

Joey was loosing all touch with the world, and in front of him was Yugi..but something was off. There were chains and he couldn't move, he couldn't even blink. A voice rang through his head when Yugi played a card, beckoning him to grab Red eyes.
'N-No! I can't, I can't!'
So, with his little will, Joey picked another card, not paying much to what it is or was.
"YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE JUST COST YOURSELF YOUR LIFE!" so what? Would anyone even really care? No, exactly. And before he knew it his Trump card was staring him down, and then boom...fire and black, the clock was nearing it's end and Yugi freed himself, before throwing away the key.

"Y-your not yourself Joey! Give me back the real him! Marik I won't play your sick twisted game!"

Laughing echoed through the blonds mind and then, he felt cold, and wet, very cold at wet as his body sank underwater, his restraints stopping any sort of resistance...
'i guess this is how it should have ended....I wish it was how it ended.'

Then he was awake, but not in his room at the mansion. No he was home, but Serinity was there, facing away.

"S-sere-" she cut him off, hitting his head with a heavy leather belt that his father once used.

"He's right! Your the reason why mom left him! Your the reason our family split! Leave!"
Smack,
Smack
"Joey!"
"Joey!"
"God dammit mutt wake up!"
Joey sat up and inhaled sharply, feet from him was kaiba who had soft eyes at the moment, warm instead of cold. And in his hands was a tray holding food, on his nightstand was another simmilar tray with food. Actually he wasn't even in his room! It was kaibas.
"Willing to tell me what you were dreaming about? I can assure you that bastard of a father is gone, your mine now, only mine and I don't let people get to my possessions with ease."
Joey was shaking and shook his head no,
"M-marik....the guy that almost drowned me...the one that did kill me."
{{{{{{{{{{{{Cliiiiiiffffffhanger- kinda}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for readin! And please leave a comment! I know it isn't as long but I really am happy how it just came out, now

I hope to see ya all later on the back of a red eyes!

Da' one and only Jounachi Katsuya Wheeler-San~