Chapter 3: Teg

Hey so you're probably going to add this to all of your fics I didn't go to the same school as anyone I went to an all-French school everything we did and said was French so just throwing that out there but I still had trouble. It was hard for me y'know I didn't know who or what I was It was scary I wish my friends knew how to help but they didn't sometimes they wouldn't help one bit sometimes when anxious my powers would freak out completely and I was close to suffocating I ran into a stall and sat while I asked my Mom to come, pick me up because I was sick it worked thankfully  I got home and went to lay down it got worse I hid in my hoodie waiting for it all to stop make it stop was all I wanted  but it didn't till later I started to ask if homeschooling was an option but my Mom didn't feel like paying for an online school app and having to deal with an online scholarship so I kept going my anxiety and even depression got bad by my  senior year I took some time off and looked for college it was  weird but I found where w go before I moved I slipped badly I dealt with problems and when it came to changing that meant nothing but...I did accidentally get in trouble with my powers it sucked and hurt my Mom asked me this and I quote "please never do that again whenever you're near us Teg you looked like a plant monster." I had nothing to say so I left that night I was old enough to live alone so I did just that I lived in a Motel for a long period of time but the people there didn't really care as long as I paid for the room they were fine. I also have some things that happened uh June 2021 I started going to therapy and learning to calm my anxiety because that causes my powers to act up I started doing a lot of things to calm my nerves I moved and finally went to school and needed somewhere to live so the apartment is where I ran to live!   And that's all I'm saying...