Chapter 5: Roman

So I have to Tell you all about my past woes and past troubles before I moved so yeah your hearing from me now and yeah ok! Let's start with powers so as Virgil, I lived with the whole "Don't use your powers at all or something bad will happen Blah blah BLAH" my mom's probably a Vampire considering how she does everything and worried that we will all be burned by the steak and die if we show any part of our powers.  it's kinda stupid but it's true...So I believe you all wanna know why I dislike R-R-R-Remy... ugh I gagged just writing his name...But I guess I can tell you...So Virgil told you the whole table fits as I called them but that was it well I'll tell you The day he left we had a fight it kinda just went like this so yeah but basically went like this. I walked into his room and saw him packing a suitcase. I simply stood there and just asked:

"Rems what are you doing? what's with the suitcase? you going to sleep over Picani's house does Mom or Dad Know?"   Remy was still quiet but I knew what to do so I sat on his bed and saw his tired angry face  "Remy what's wrong? C'mon answer me!" Remy pushed me off his bed and answered: "Screw off Roman go watch Virgil I'm busy..."I tilted my head  "Rems what's up what's with the suitcase just tell me, please! If it's a secret I won't tell Mom or Dad!" Remy closed the suitcase loudly and then looked at me  "Roman just shut up and Go away if I had a power I'd make you disappear but I can't so just leave ME BE!" I stood up and grabbed his suitcase and it spilled Remy angrily sighed "Seriously? your such a brat Roman! Don't you know that? You must be so lucky being the middle child Mom and Dad actually like you!" I was confused "W-what do you  mean?" "I'm leaving god you idiot! I'm MOving God could you be any more stupid?"
"Remy?" Remy started to walk out of the room with the suitcase "Remy No wait!" he left the room I ran downstairs Remy opened the door and Virgil, followed him I walked up to Virgil as he watched Remy get in the car from our porch  I looked at Virgil I'll never forget how he said "Remy didn't ask me to come, Ro, where is he going? is he going to a concert again?" I didn't know how to break it to him he might not have been too young but he was still easy to break and I didn't want to do that to him so I just sighed and answered: "Y-yeah he'll be back soon hopefully don't worry Virge!" He looked up and asked, "Was he going to take you?" "Oh W-why do you ask?" he looked up at me with his Heterochromatic eyes and frowned "Because you look sad and a sad prince can't do his job if he feels bad..." "Aww, Virge...Uh, y-yeah he did he canceled on me though" He smiled and hugged me It was the sweetest thing he'd ever done... 

Ok uh, enough Remy drama. I'm guessing Virgil's whole "my friend's" thing threw you off I'll explain! I had a couple of friends I also have a boyfriend my friend's names are Thomas and Patton and then my boyfriend's name is Logan! They are pretty good friends I admit they were nice to us and they helped us when we needed it I really mean it I haven't seen them in a while I hope they are doing ok...I bet they are Logan's in college for teaching I wouldn't have exactly wanted to peg him as a teacher. Thomas is out doing community theater for now and Patton well he's just Patton being Patton he works and he Co-owns a small bakery though! And yes that's that I'm done writing now!