Chapter 4: Virgil

Hey so stuff about me  I guess I'll start with Highschool school like every other of my roommates around here so I was homeschooled since I wasn't a huge fan of it since I was either known as the dropouts younger brother or the Gay latinos brother. so I was homeschooled towards the end of middle school it was fine I didn't have to deal with teachers being the worst or any people making fun of me since over  the summer of eighth grade I came out I left after our first semester but before that  the rumor was spread around the school like butter on a warm piece of toast I was ok with it but my friends sorta stopped talking to me I really only talked to Romans friends ever since they were only one or two years older than me and they were also dealing with loss of friends because of sexuality but anyway Homeschooling it was nice honestly. I enjoyed it  I couldn't make friends since the online school I chose but that was fine since I had Roman and his friends again best people ever! I left early for college I had graduated early and I needed to move I found the college I now found my amazing roommates who you are well aware of by now...Now for powers uh we had to hide them from the world MOm always said that if we use them something terrible would occur... Remy, what do I remember the day he left?  Well, I remember Roman chasing him out the door and I thought he went to a concert and blew Roman off honestly but then he said he'd be back in a little while he didn't come back I checked his room I found A note he left he ran Worse thing was that Roman knew and he lied about it What do you want me to say I was 13 at the time that's a lot to carry on your shoulders especially at that time and age...I'm d-done talking now I don't wanna talk about it anymore...