🌼19

maya

we went to tjays house cause my mom was at work.

he opened the door throwing the keys on the counter. "tjay i know you butt did not skip school!" she yelled coming down the stairs.

"ma! i had to." he replied, she looked at him and scuffed. "all y'all supposed to be at school! what're you doing here?" she said; if looks could kill we would be 6 ft under.

i went over to give her a hug, "hey ma." she kissed my cheek. "hey baby. how're you, and why isn't yo ass at school?"

cause these bitch ass, refrigerator built ass bitches disrespectful as hell.

tjays mom looked at me with wide eyes. "you should really practice not saying things out loud." tjay said whispering in my ear.

i slapped my hands over my mouth, "it's true though ma, modesty, maya's friend told random girls about her miscarriage." his mom looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"wait, what? how? when? what?"

"me and tjay were talking while everyone was sleeping and i guess she overheard what happened. when me and tjay was going to his room, she told me to get pregnant and have another miscarriage." i mumbled the last part.

"then when she apologized i was gonna forgive her today, but she told other girls that i know have big mouths. so then we skipped the rest of the day, i don't think modesty said it was tjay's child though." she just listened, pulling me into a hug.

"did you tell your mother yet?" she asked caressing my cheek. "no, i was gonna wait till she came back from school." i sighed. "school? Mrs. Cole went back to school? omg i need to call her up." i smiled, at least someone in my family is doing something good.

"anyways, you kids can chill right now. i got errands to run!" she hugged us all and gave tjay a kiss on the cheek leaving. "DON'T MESS UP MY HOUSE NA."

we did what we usually did, watched television and ate.

"y'all i think we're getting fat." fabiana said grabbing another bag of chips.

"okay and; i need some meat on me, a girl needs some weight." i replied.

tjay kissed his teeth, "shawty you good just the way you are."

"mhm, boy i'm almost as skinny as nick! fuck you talm bout?" nick slapped the back of my head. "ion know what you talking about but i got muscle."

we all started laughing, "nigga a noodle got more muscles than you!" malik said cracking up.

"bitch spongebob can beat you in the damn weightlifting competition, shut yo ass up!" tjay said chiming in, by now i was on the floor clutching my stomach.

"shut up y'all! my back and stomach hurt." i said in between laughs.

nick sat on the couch waving us off, "mannnn, y'all ain't shit."

"we love you too nick." fabiana said kissing his cheek.

i was shook, she kissed his wha?