🥀35

1 day later.

maya cole🖤

i was sitting on a chair in front of the counter cross legged. "fabiana dear open the door, i have an appointment with some clients."

i wore my shades so these niggas couldn't see my eyes, a bitch is high as hell.

tjay and raya came through the door, fabiana kissed her teeth when she saw them then she went into the living room.

"sit y'all asses down." i said.

tjay sat, "wtf is this? a conference?"

"so y'all have some sense huh? i thought i would have to break it down for y'all."

"what you need us for?" raya said sitting.

"nah i was right, you slow. but we finna talk about how ion fuck with y'all no more."

tjay touched his heart like he was hurt, "i swear ian do shit, maya stop bro ian going no where."

"blasé, blasé. nigga you here to listen and answer my questions so stfu." i rolled my eyes.

"why you wearing shades anyways? there isn't no sun." raya said.

"bitch cause i want to!" i snapped hitting the table, she flinched.

"maya compose yourself, you good, you good." i whispered to my self.

i rubbed my temples. "so, how'd i walk into y'all being disrespectful?"

they stared at me like i was crazy. "don't stare at me like that, y'all made me this way."

"now answer the mf question."

tjay looked at me for a good minute than started talking, "you not finna believe me but: yo sister wanted to help me bring out the drinks so i was like bet, ian think none of it. then she start talking about some 'i've been feeling you since texas, since you waiting for maya you can fw me' some shit like that. i was shook as hell, i told her ian fucking with her then she start chasing me around the kitchen tryna feel on me and shit. once she heard someone's footsteps she jumped on me and kissing me so i pushed her off. and that's what fucking happened."

i looked over at raya, "well, tell me yo side of the story."

she sat there, she didn't know what to say. "this why i really need to stop fucking with people,
i swear i let too many people in my life that fuck me over. i really thought that my sister would be the one new person i could let into my life that would be there for me and care for me. like deadass, in the last 5 months i've been getting fucked over back to back, i lost friends and found people's true colours." i wipes the tears that started to form.

raya looked down, "i'm sorry yo; i wasn't thinking i just wanted to know what the big deal about tjay was, why all these girls wanted him so bad." she whispered that last part.

i shook my head, "then ask shorty! i wouldn't have minded telling you why i loved this mf. he got the sweetest heart, once he cares about you he'll do everything to make sure you straight, he'll love you unconditionally, he makes me laugh all the time, as much as he fucks up i can never stay away from him, he has a vibe that my heart aches for, he my best friend, he getting a bag not caring about what anybody thinks, he just a down ass cool ass person, a ride or die. that's the big deal to me, ion know why them other bitches like him for but that's why i do. he got a great ass personality, plus his looks is a bonus."

tjay came to the other side to hug me. "i love you shorty." he kissed my temple.

"i love my ass too." i chuckled. he mushed my head going into the living room.

raya was sitting there, "uhm, by the way dad wants to have a family reunion with everyone. yo momma tell you yet?"

"nah she didn't."

"aunts, uncles, and cousins from yo mama side, and dads side finna come through. ian meet none of em so that's why it's finna happen." she said.

i nodded, "i miss all they asses, but just so you know they mean asf. so if they say some shit disrespectful don't take it to heart, they just like that."

she nodded, "i'm nervous though, what're they gonna say?"

"now that i think of it, this not finna be good, they're not gonna be on yo ass that much, but pops ass the finna come for."

"damn fr? ion wanna go then."

i laughed, "if you don't then shit really gonna go down."

"how can i impress them then?" she asked.

"impress? girl just be yourself, if they don't like you they don't like you. but that not finna be the case so you good."

"okay, sorry again sis. catch you later?" she got up giving me a hug, ian hug back but i let her hug me.

she left the house and i joined everyone else in the living room. "y'all finna have another reunion? even though what happened the last time?" fabiana asked.

"ian know this shit finna go down, shits finna go crazy."

malik laughed, "go crazy ahh, go stupid."

"i hope raya know what she getting into, cause yo family crazy as shit." nick said.

"but they love us so it don't matter." tjay said.

"that's a fact, ion even know when it's finna happen, but i can't wait."

____________________

lol. here go an update.

sorry for taking long y'all.